Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 24 - Cowardly Lover

Won and Bunny's relationship is super cute, but it seems (for now) to be a friendship. At least we now know whom bunny has a crush on atm 😆

thanks for the update!! 😍

WHEN IS JERRY APPEARING?! T~T I want to see Jerry and then decide if he's good or not... if he's good (which is what I think ;P) then it's decided!! but if he's no good then.... idk XO

Dex-chan lover
I'd kinda like it if Won and Bunny stayed platonic lol, I like their relationship as is and it's rare to see in manga like this

Hahahaha Won is happy as long as she doesn't pick Yeol lmao (same boy, same hahaha). I'm also living for the amount of skinship between Bunny and Won >u<

Mmmm, Bunny stresses me out, what kind of logic is that? Lol. She's making a storm in a vase of water. I think the fact that she's trying to calm herself and find other alternatives to figure out what her real feelings are is great, but why does she have to make everything so complicated? Ok, I appreciate the fact that she's aware that her feelings for Yeol might be just because of how good looking she finds him, and I also like that she's aware that some relationships are no good (especially if you're being delusional or there are lines you shouldn't cross), but how is that related to dating the trashiest guy of her harem?

I'm serious, even if he's a good buy, why would u date him when u already know you're not that interested? Wouldn't that be unfair to him, you, and would make you a trash/player as well? Why can't she focus on the subjects that she's not doing that well in school or something else? There are other ways to disconnect herself from the storm of feelings she's having right now. She can realize what type of feelings she's having in other ways, for example, simply living her life the best she can: trying to interact with others without pushing the "love" agenda, just having more friends, working with her classmates, etc., that way she can take a break and calmly organize her feelings.

If after some time just focused on herself, she finds someone specifically that is still important in her head, then she can try to meet that person more ( now focused and without all the fuss of being targeted by many men at once). And if she still likes that person after getting close to him and knowing him better, then that's the moment when it'd a good idea to date him. That's one of the reasons why she's so scared of being judged as a CC, because she knows there's no real reason for that relationship to work, just pure fantasy.

Then again, if she were able to know what kind of person she's in front of, then the opinions of others wouldn't matter; she confidently would say: yeah, I'm dating him and I won't regret this. But heck no, she can't do that because she hasn't allowed herself to be real with anyone, so far she knows none of them, she doesn't know their stories, their interests, nothing, just their faces. The only one she's thought about his story so far is Won, and he's also the only one with she can be herself without pretending or lying or whatever, and that just adds to why I ship them so hard, at least she's interested in him as a person and he knows her real self. Maybe Jerry can be a strong contestant as well, but the others? I don't think so.

That's one of the reasons why her past relationship failed, she didn't know what type of person her ex was, she just picked out the less worst of the guys who confessed to her and then she tried to adapt herself to him, in order to not get embarrassed because she made the wrong choice. Now is the same, just that this time she's choosing the worst from a harem full of good looking guys. Her fantasy is way too big and it worries me haha, I feel like a big sister seeing your smol sis walking directly to the verge. XD

Users who are viewing this thread