Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 31 - Perhaps, Bunny vs. Oppas

When she said “blow one” my mind went to poop, lol.

But he has an unrealistic perception of her and they showed that in the previous chapter. I wonder if he’ll get over it though.

omg bunny is acc so weird.... I mean I never dated... but if I did like someone and I acc knew he liked me too... I'd hope for our relationship to get better! but she's so hesitant!!! THAT'S TOO MUCH GURRRLLLL!! u must be hesitant SOMETIMES... but not always 🤦‍♀️sigh~

Aggregator gang
What what what what what what what what what wha................................................................................
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Why, Bunny? Don't let other people make these decisions for you T-T

Also, was I the only one who completely forgot about Jerry? I mean, at this point I don't even know why that character exists hahahaha
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!!

literally won is the best guy to go for lmaooo

but being serious bunny has some serious trust issues when it comes to relationships with people. and yeol seems like the manipulative type and as much as im happy that bunny is happy i dont think she's right for him :/

something must have happened saturday with that rang dude to make her feel so distant with yeol ..
tbh rang (aka the guy who hit on her) really gets on my nerves and i have a feeling that he does the same thing he did to her with many other girls and hits on multiple people.

ANYWAYS i miht be overthinking but its just a theory

Users who are viewing this thread