Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 37 - There was a kind girl.

Aggregator gang
This whole arc was hard. WHY YEOL? WHY ARE YOU GIVING UP LIKE THAT!? YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN THROUGH THIS IF YOU JUST CONTINUED TRYING A LITTLE LONGER!!!!
But that explanation at the end? That it's cause his ex cursed him?? I do kind of like that. BUT MY HEART STILL HURTSSSSSSSSSSS
Goodbye, sweet(?) prince. I hope you and Bunny remain friends and show us more cuteness. And those arms. I wouldn't mind seeing more of those too~~

ALRIGHT! Who's up to bat next? Glasses guy has been super blah. I want more backstory for him!!! And gym guy is hilarious XD I definitely wouldn't mind some more awkward moments hahaha. Bring them on~

Thanks for the chapter~!

OMG I WANTED HER AND YEOL TO END UP TOGETHER OMG WHAYYYYYYY ok now time for bunny and won if yeol is over lmaoooo

oh... OH

IM HELLA LOST. but thankful to some insightful comments, so Yeol just gave in... I honestly thought he was the one... *judges from the raws* but WOW

OKAY SO WON & BUNNY SHIP IS GOING TO SET SAIL QUITE SMOOTHLY. I THINK.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow , how bad was Yeol to make that girl wish something like that. Also, the author is really giving Yeol everything huh, With the romantic background and music and all. But I've already chosen my ship, WonxBunny forever baby.I may drown or I may sail who knows but I would go with my ship.

Yesss! I knew Won had to be endgame. There was always this weird feeling with Yeol and his interactions with Bunny was so veiled and uncomfortable and awkward. If they could barely pass this talking phase with ass responses, how are they supposed to date?

For the confused;
1. Yeol basically gave up. Like someone said, the author gave them all the cues for a romance but since he was cursed with a bad true love, he can not make it with Bunny. So he gave up his first true love.
(A) It’s really sad but I knew he wouldn’t last because of this hidden reason.

2. If any one could tell, Won had been able to click with Bunny so easily it was like they could date right there. But Won is hiding himself but maintaining a brother like love. Obviously, that’s gonna fail bc he will probably fall in love with Bunny first (I don’t want it to become a Wolf Girl Black Prince trope) and Bunny will keep her distance until she realizes she liked him too. Maybe.

3. Hopefully the next arc is the gym guy or Won.

I have a theory... what if bunny end up with no one? Won would be friend zone by bunny?? I mean I really ship won and bunny I just can't help but think that what if we we're all wrong????

Aggregator gang
WonBun and YeolBun are my favourites but she might just end up with no one and I'm okay with it. As long as it isn't pink-haired scum

Users who are viewing this thread