Burning Effect

Double-page supporter
This looks really good, anyone know where i can find the older chapters, those that are not in mangadex?

JAIMINI is long dead as a reading site for korean comics
So how the fuck are people from Mangadex gonna read the old goddamn comics?
Like JAIMINI is fucking gone, since fucking January, who the fuck took down the first 60 chapters? The same people who took down Solo Leveling's first chapters as well?!
Like the public at large being an ass doesn't seem to fucking change

its really easy to find chapters 1-14 but you can only find 15-60 on really sketchy AF sites (worth it tho)

Burning Effect Ch.0-60 on zippyshare
https://www71.zippyshare.com/v/aDUPmN4E/file.html

@ayon96 thx, was just trying to find 57-60 as jaiminisbox seems to have completely whored themselves off to mangaplus at some-point within the last 6 months

@DeezNutz somebody linked to a zippyshare download for 1-60 like 4 comments below yours

but yeah I wish it was reuploaded, this is such an underrated manhwa that's held back by the fact that its ridiculously annoying to find all the chapters

really wish it gets picked up for official english so more people see it

Aight If youre wondering where the other chaps went. Go to aggregator site or somethin. Isekaiscans has this on their site.

Now I cant bear Mangadex slow server speed so forgive me for reading on Manganelo.

HAIL GAY!

Dex-chan lover
I dipped out on this manga/manhwa (sorry in advance if i got it wrong) because the plot got weak for me y'all mind spoiling me if the plot gets spicy again? (Because i do enjoy the female mc)

Users who are viewing this thread