Burning Effect

I am stupid @Jiral , if I should chose from the options you gave me.
I was hyped on founding something that looked like an official Burning effect site.
Sorry if its something I shouldnt do. Personally I read this manga and a few others on this website...
On that one, you can find the first 60 ch, its all I wanted to say.

Group Leader
@AfanTeuton yea no offence but its extremely clear that its a fake unofficial website trying to impersonate to gain advertisement money

Great manga: has a well thought out plot, interesting character, MC is likeable but not Jesus, she makes mistakes. One of my favourite webcomic all time up there with ToG.

Just incase, i put a spoiler tag...
this story get more fucked up the more you go.... my god

apparently this is getting tled by levithan scans, you can read it on their website. They have the same translator from gay ops scans

levithan scans is 5 chapters ahead of mangadex now

its fully within their rights to solely host their TL on their site but its sucks since it further fragments Burning effect (you need to go to another site for 1-60, mangadex for 61-147, now levithan scans for 147 on, I didn't even know that they were translating it on levithanscans and I doubt most of the people who read it on mangadex knows either) and makes it harder for new readers to get in the series which deserves wayyyyyyyyy more exposure and readers

edit: wow their comment section has some horrible tastes

I don't know how many people are still around to care about this amazing series, but here's a mega folder with chapters 1 to 60. No need to search for aggregator sites cause it's all here

https://mega.nz/folder/fkcC3L5Y#vxz1yUqt3QQjGzasWO18Tw

I don't know how many people are still around to care about this amazing series, but here's a mega folder with chapters 1 to 60. No need to search for aggregator sites cause it's all here

https://mega.nz/folder/fkcC3L5Y#vxz1yUqt3QQjGzasWO18Tw

Oops, sorry for the double post 😅

@deeznutz different scantilation groups did the early chapters and they went defunct or something (their site doesn't even exist anymore

Raw has ended at ep 211

edit: leviatan scans have taken down burning effect from their website?

Users who are viewing this thread