Busaneko ni Kaerareta Kiyowa Reijou desu ga, Saikyou no Gunjin Koushaku ni Hirowarete Kizetsu Sunzen desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Thank you to everyone who donated last release. I appreciate your donation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
One of these times where a meme "loads shotgun with malicious intent" is appropriate. Through hard effort? Boasting about being strong in magic and her mother achieving love through malicious means? Yeah, I somehow doubt there's much effort when you can charm people.

All in all, fingers crossed inquisition gets the stepsister in the future, and the MC somehow finds happiness.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine saying straight to your sister that you should be the only mf getting praise for stealing from others without even considering how they got there. If you're saying you're working so hard why can't you work to get your own things instead of stealing in the first place? You already have magic on top as well so wat de fuck with your logic woman???
Actual 2-in-1 package deal guys, a WITCH and a BITCH in one body, lowkey she kinda got on my nerve :huh:

Double-page supporter
Felt a bit hamfisted the way the she got turned into a cat - with two chapters of build up, I kind of expected more than just a "I'm gonna turn you into a cat" and that's that. But apart from that I'm interested to see where this goes. How will she build a relationship with the Duke if she's a full time cat? The part about crystals is interesting, perhaps he's got some nearby and those will allow her to temporarily change back (assuming that breaking the curse will be a joint effort by her and the Duke).

Dex-chan lover
Felt a bit hamfisted the way the she got turned into a cat - with two chapters of build up, I kind of expected more than just a "I'm gonna turn you into a cat" and that's that. But apart from that I'm interested to see where this goes. How will she build a relationship with the Duke if she's a full time cat? The part about crystals is interesting, perhaps he's got some nearby and those will allow her to temporarily change back (assuming that breaking the curse will be a joint effort by her and the Duke).
this a cliche, but i love it, my small problem is what is a very very fast transformation

Dex-chan lover
Imagine saying straight to your sister that you should be the only mf getting praise for stealing from others without even considering how they got there. If you're saying you're working so hard why can't you work to get your own things instead of stealing in the first place? You already have magic on top as well so wat de fuck with your logic woman???
Actual 2-in-1 package deal guys, a WITCH and a BITCH in one body, lowkey she kinda got on my nerve :huh:
Women just hate each other. That's a fact that happens more often than men hating men.

Thanks for the translation!

I am excited to see how the Duke and the Cat's relationship will turn out, considering she IS a cat after all...

Users who are viewing this thread