Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Future of The Mob Girl

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Ah Tabata, your "delusions" are so realistic. You deserve far better(worse) than a shoujo manga

Group Leader
Aaah sorry guys, I forgot to export the last 2 pages by accident! please re-read if you see this and you didn't see pages 27 and 28!

@justforthelulz @Elyneri @BCS (since you three commented before the fix)

Aggregator gang
Thank you for releasing this chapter! I like both, the protagonist and rival(maybe). They both seem like sweet and adorable people! Most shoujo manga have the rival be horrible so I’m hoping that won’t be the case

Dex-chan lover
Um.. Why does it feel like she is misunderstanding something??
O3o or am I projecting too much because I want an OT3
Many thanks

Thanks so much for translating this. It's one of my favorites and it's so nice seeing someone working on it.

Supporter
Thank CHU♪(‘ε゚人)*.+゜Galactic Rolling Dynamite Pancake, for picking it up. Hopefully you can get help!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating this. I really like this manga too. One of the few, if not only, Mangas where the FL doesn't look the same as everyone else but is somehow considered the ugly one.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude, I can't believe only one person worked on this chapter. Amazing job dude!

And great manga. I'm liking this a lot. I had no idea Shojo manga could be this entertaining.

I’m glad it got updated! I really like this manga and you did an awesome job on it. Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread