Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Future of The Mob Girl

I can only imagine that his reason for not being into the popular class madonna is that he likes em thicc

thank you so much for the translation, i hope you continue and get the help you need to do so!! I’ve been waiting for this manga for so long, it seems like a fun refreshing series.

This manga seems really golden and if you pick it back up I'm sure many would be happy about it. Maybe try asking specific translation groups if they have any redrawers you could finish this with?

thank you for the update !! its one of the manga that ive found relatable, sadly...

Aggregator gang
PLOT TWIST
CUTE GIRL LIKES TABATA

This is realistic for most people but I can't relate since I never had a crush before, just reminds me how young I am ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is already an exquisite manga. And very wholesome and cute. But Tabata's decision to not go with the group was heartbreaking and was a grim reminder of my failures in high school social life. Thank you very much for the scanlations.

Dex-chan lover
@nobodygattaknow honestly considering how few characters can support their crush finding happiness in someone of equal standing let alone someone in the outsider caste, it would make more sense than her going after ueno...

Aggregator gang
@icarushector
lol, I understand why just saying that I can't relate on an emotional level since I never really experienced this hand in hand before
I can still understand being an 'outcast' in a classroom though ;v;

I hope this one continues to be translated regularly. I've grown tired of most romance manga but I've been reading this one for years because it's so wholesome and all the characters are very likable.

Users who are viewing this thread