Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Future of The Mob Girl

Hmmmm popular girl does seem sweet... Hopefully they can all be friends cause I'm sensing that popular girl likes Ueno and he'll probably like MC later on or something

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
My arm started to hurt after throwing too many straight shots when i was bowling. I guess i lack technique.

Double-page supporter
i am SO glad ugu-chan seems to be just a big sweetie instead of the secret villain lol

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand how Hana got ostracized because of nothing? She's mature, very kind and highly empathetic. I'd gladly be her friend- I love her sm.

Fed-Kun's army
@softhaneul
She's mature, very kind and highly empathetic.
My personal experience, but that's exactly why she's ostracized, being kind, mature and quiet, it's the main reason for most bulling. I've seen many ostracized and bullied when I was in high school, I was one of them, we had in common being the quiet kid in each of our class, with quiet hobbie and didn't like sport. That's enough reason apparently.

Fed-Kun's army
@Exia1987
I feel bad for you, and those people.. I'd definitely like to befriend each one of them regardless! the only people getting bullied in my school is the ones with real bad attitude and rude people who can't socialize.

Fed-Kun's army
@softhaneul Being bullied changed me to be who I am today, I like who I am. After almost 4 years of that shit I can say "in-your-face" to all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread