Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Sports Festival Of The Lower Caste

As an avid fans of table tennis, I need to clarify that the correct term is not "cutter", it's "chopper"

I am triggered by the fact that almost every table tennis scene in manga depicts the "penholder" grip as majority,
while in reality that style is rarely used compared to Tabata's shakehand grip.

At lesat the artist already knows the difference between J-pen and C-pen paddle, but it sure is surreal when there isn't a single Japanese pro athlete which uses C-pen grip.....

Dex-chan lover
So with his timing, he really only heard her shouting and not the others talking beforehand?? Oh man; what bad timing X'DD And what a bad cliffhanger....I don't want to leave this wholesome manga with a cliffhanger ;A;

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, it’s the usual trope of “people butting in others’ life”.
Why there is always plenty in manga? Hope this doesn’t happen irl.

I actually hate when people do this!!!!

I know it usually (not in this case lol) comes with good intentions, but it always without fail, kills off any chance of a relationship forming. When you put people on the spot like that they get flustered and say they're not interested and it kills the natural build of a relationship.
Peoples, when you see your peeps meshing well together, let them explore that relationship at their own pace. Don't push yourself in! This ain't about you!

Sorry rant over lol

Aggregator gang
oofy shit

And I really hate that guy, he's so forceful on people just so it can benefit him and it's always him it's not just sometimes ESPECIALLY ON MY CUTE GIRL TABBITA :mad:

Dex-chan lover
the fact the retard actually gets a gf is infuriating he should've been the class pariah

here's the perfect girlfriend for the fat, selfish bastard
truck-kun-173511.jpg

can he please go and kiss her?

Dex-chan lover
OH NOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOO WHAAT IS THIS TIMING, WHAT ARE YOU DOING SHINBASHI PLEASE

@CMOT noo, then he'll be reincarnated into a body of some pretty villainess that will have all the guys in the world head over heels for the villainess.

Whilst I think the setup for it follows the general shoujo overheard trope, Tabata doesn't really seem like the type to double it down if anything I bet she'd put a stop to it quickly just because she views herself even worse than the opinion of her peers around her. Speaking of her peers, actually not following the shoujo trope of the "you can't sit with us" I just feel people around her would be more supportive? Much more than what Tabata would view herself, at least. Thanks for the update.

Agsjdks-- oh cmonnn aaaa-
Gosh, I ship ueno and tabata so hard. They are too cute. But that cliffhanger, well its interesting tho. Cant wait to see how they gonna solve things between them

Oh fuck you shinbaishi or whatever his name is

Just talk to her like a normal person and don’t use tabata for ur selfish desires

Thank you for the new chapter!

Despite all the meddling, I'm not too mad about it since I'm pretty sure they'll resolve it quickly. Tetsuo is totally giving me Ryu from Kimi ni Todoke vibes. I love chill characters 😄

Users who are viewing this thread