Busu ni Hanataba wo. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Unpopular Girl And Today's Youth

Dex-chan lover
Fuck that little shit

I don't believe in hitting kids as punishment but considering he's not real I'll make an exception

Double-page supporter
I wish that punk got a smack upside the head for the false accusation, and wasting the officers time.

Hana's amazingly embarrassing mom never ceases to make me laugh. The stress on that poor girl lmao.

@themoobz
He will!

:( Tabata didn’t deserve that police call, geez... Shitty attitude from a kid. The redemption arc better be good.

what an annoying little brother in a relatively wholesome manga. He even reported her to the police and still takes advantage 😕

i cant help but feel kinda uncomfortable that the younger brother automatically assumed she was a stalker and called the police on her.... i feel like he wouldnt have done so if it was someone with a conventionally 'cute' appearance like uguisudani... hdlskgajlsdfsf i cant like the little brother.........

Group Leader
@seiji

Elementary schoolers can be super mean, and often have no filter. I remember when I was in 9th grade, a group of us were volunteering at our elementary school’s field day and these 2nd graders were straight up cursing and trash talking us for no reason other than boredom. They know they’re young, cute and can get away with murder, and they take full advantage.

Heck when I was tutoring students online, one 7 year old spent like 50% of the session insulting her mom (who was right in front of her). Kids are scary, bro.

Dex-chan lover
He actually called the police on her wtf?
Urgh I hate characters like these. They will later be given some substories for us to empathize/like them, which sucks, because this brat is literally just a POS

hahahaha kinda remind of naoki little brother from Itazura 🤣 brat these days

Dex-chan lover
Damn that little kid's got a good head on his shoulders, but the kid's love life... O-O He should is into older women?
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread