Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Roar of Revenge

Dex-chan lover
Actually pretty stupid. The whole class takes pictures of them bullying him, and burn his house down? No police involved? No inspection into the fire that claimed a life?

Outside the realm of realism, and just to toss him another L his lover gets raped and killed. So stupid.

Like every revenge story, the revenge won't be satisfying enough.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Too merciful. Their deaths were far too quick and gentle. Do they not have fire ants in this other world?

Dex-chan lover
Too merciful. Their deaths were far too quick and gentle. Do they not have fire ants in this other world?

You are making a big mistake there. Those three stooges didn't kill the MC simply and quickly. Instead they kicked him around, made him suffer emotionally by describing how they slaughtered the orcs and raped+murdered the elf. Then made him "fly" down the cliff, not even bothering to check the corpse. Now, just look at what happened to them: they are all dead and the MC is alive.

If the MC tried to come up with fancy, slow ways to kill them, it only means giving them time and opportunities to escape or strike back.

The Evil Overlord List has a number of points related to this, for example:

• Shooting is not too good for my enemies.

• I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.

• When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."

• I will be secure in my superiority. Therefore, I will feel no need to prove it by leaving clues in the form of riddles or leaving my weaker enemies alive to show they pose no threat.

• All slain enemies will be cremated, or at least have several rounds of ammunition emptied into them, not left for dead at the bottom of the cliff. The announcement of their deaths, as well as any accompanying celebration, will be deferred until after the aforementioned disposal.

• The hero is not entitled to a last kiss, a last cigarette, or any other form of last request.

• I will never utter the sentence "But before I kill you, there's just one thing I want to know."

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, that seems familiar. That reminds of this one.
that one really isnt the same tho i havent read it in a while but theres a couple good people in the class heck i would say overwhelming their neutral to good but theres some twats for sure

Dex-chan lover
that one really isnt the same tho i havent read it in a while but theres a couple good people in the class heck i would say overwhelming their neutral to good but theres some twats for sure
That's true. Although I'm also saying that they are similar in a way that a bunch of students get transported to another world and our protagonist being scapegoated/thrown out and it becomes a revenge story.

Double-page supporter
Edgy as all hell but i did like the speech about the whole "revenge solves nothing" bullshit.

Its like the saying about violence never being the answer.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, I've literally never found revenge manga with a satisfying revenge other thanthis. Like the victims just kill the bully straight away.

Dex-chan lover
Actually pretty stupid. The whole class takes pictures of them bullying him, and burn his house down? No police involved? No inspection into the fire that claimed a life?

Outside the realm of realism, and just to toss him another L his lover gets raped and killed. So stupid.

Covering up extreme bullying is not uncommon unfortunately.

Dex-chan lover
5jv4re.png

Users who are viewing this thread