Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Savior

Dex-chan lover
refreshing that a revenge manga doesnt include just r_ing the female antagonists. makes the mc way more sympathetic and the mangaka as well.
absolutely I was expecting that this chapter and instead I was pleasantly surprised

gotta say though this power seems pretty fucking OP, even for isekai standards... whoever they are is effectively single person artillery bombardment

Dex-chan lover
Ofc it won't be that easy. Funny how MC thought it was all and well. Heck he didn't even bother asking Tsudama all the other classmates skill. Hope this is the starting point where he learned to be even more thorough with everything.

Dex-chan lover
refreshing that a revenge manga doesnt include just r_ing the female antagonists. makes the mc way more sympathetic and the mangaka as well.

It surprises me how much I'm enjoying this revenge manga. Every single one of the MC's classmates so far are completely unredeemable pieces of shit, who torture and kill without so much as batting an eye it becomes downright hilarious.

Still, this is one of these pieces of work where you can simply turn your brain off and enjoy the carnage. Just good old stupid fun.

That pit trap was kinda anticlimactic, but I'm looking forward to however they're gonna kill whoever's makin' all the pewpews in the sky.

Don't write that one classmate off just yet. The kill counter didn't pop up after he fell into the trap.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this someday can catch up to the RAW. Thank you for translating this intresting manga

Dex-chan lover
Sorry MC. You're not allowed to find a community that accepts you. They're just going to be killed so you'll have even more reason to keep revenging.

Dex-chan lover
Man, considering how edgy this is, it's pretty good!
MC is just badass as fuck, despite everything that happens to him and those around him.
Also he keeps his moral in check, ish. He's here for revenge, and the revenge of those who were hurt by the classmates. Nothing more, nothing less.
And whilst I really appreciated how easy the first few kills were, I'm glad the difficulty seems to crank up! That one here surely didn't come alone.
And while I was a bit put off by the excessive bullying, I've realised now that I'm just pissed every time MC's sister's tragedy is mentioned.
They all must die. Painfully.
Thanks a lot for the translation!

It's pretty refreshing how this guy has more of a personality than "uuuhhh Grug gotta smash no matter what!" He actually pays attention to the bereaved around him and seems to make an effort towards community building. It's also cool to see a revenge protagonist share his revenge instead of using other people's suffering as a justification for personal sadism.

Dex-chan lover
Shame he didn't make a guillotine for the masses, if he's doing a proper revolt against the nobility "heroes"

Users who are viewing this thread