Butsuri-san de Musou Shitetara Motemote ni Narimashita - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - Happy Ending!!!

Dex-chan lover
Wait there is more?
Because if it is more like what we had so far I'm glad it just ended already...

Dex-chan lover
It is similar to this MC I meant. Just fuck for fun and don't mind it.

Dex-chan lover
Another Garbage Isekai bites the dust.
If only all days where like this.

Dex-chan lover
It was a fun short series, a lot of really funny parts but at the end drops the humour for a lot of ecchi. A good read for the comedy and likeable characters. If you're here for the pervy bits there are quite a lot of them and the art for them is never really "good" by most standards but at least they don't feel out of place since the scenes are tightly connected to the character development. Overall nowhere near great but at least it didn't feel like a waste of time.

now im curious about the novel

also, fun/stupid read until the end, quite entertaning

Fed-Kun's army
"I feel like I'm just a convenient penis with the added ability to defeat monsters"

Author is redpilled confirmed.
These women don't love you, they just want dick. It's best to just dick'em down and never expect love, women wouldn't know what that is.

Contributor
He doesn't have eyes anymore in any of those kiss shots. He's become a full fledged H-protagonist by the end.
On the other hand; Marrying 12 wives at once... Now he'll have to deal with ~20+ in-laws.
Happy Ending, eh? Congratulations, you played yourself!
--
In the end, the "art" for this manga was definitely quantity over quality... Sometimes, it just makes me wonder, for example, if the artist had one Photoshop brush for all the girls' nips and a couple for their eyes. Draw two semicircular curved lines and paint the nip brush twice. Instant tits. Simply adjust brush size depending on the girl. Their bodies are very generic. Not that the plot is any better, minus the "plot" (read: copious copulation) it's fairly generic too.

At least it wasn't boring, I guess?

Yep. Nicely ended. I'd love to see the other playthoughs of this MC. Even if the manga never mentions something like this, I consider that he's already been though at least 30 isekais and by now with New Game+ he basically has Godmode on. Maybe he's getting his memory reset whenever he enters a new world, but he subconsciously remembers. The MC is starting to get bored because he has nothing new to achieve. The only thing that can remotely rouse his interest now is constant sex.

When by the world's standards your abilities are listed as immeasurable, then you can aim for whatever the hell you want. So what do you do when you already have everything and know everything an isekai has to offer? Speedrun the damn thing. That's how he reached this crazy ending in 6 volumes with virtually no story while other isekai manga follow first-timers over a dozen volumes and no end to their plot in sight.

He still abided the basic rule of not harming people, he offers to stop if the girls ask him to, even though he knowingly used his charisma 100 to have them lust after him. But it's understandable that if he's been though hundreds of girls so far he would be past the point of feeling guilty about manipulating their will. He one-shoted the demon lord and his army this time because he has probably already done it dozens of times before. In some other world he might have tried being evil and doing unspeakable things until eventually even that no longer brought him pleasure.

Nearly nothing surprises him anymore. This is the best justification I can come up with for how he acts. It's hard for him to find entertainment in a world that poses no challenge for him. Fantasy fulfillment: 10/10, I've been craving a story that does something like this for 2 years. Now I know it exists. I would definitely read more manga that have a protagonist screw the story in order to subvert the usual expected developments.

I’m glad I pushed past what felt like a clumsy start writing wise. An enjoyable read, way better that it ever should have been.

Dex-chan lover
gKfB51J.png

Dex-chan lover
Delectable! Short enough to not tire. This manga knew what it was and simply didn't pull any punches riding that trope. A beautiful, slice-of-life-full-of-nonesense smut little story. Thoroughly enjoyed!

Users who are viewing this thread