Butsuri-san de Musou Shitetara Motemote ni Narimashita - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - Happy Ending!!!

Double-page supporter
"Convenient penis"

I hate that he almost made that sound like a negative.

Dex-chan lover
at the beggining I realy thougth it migth have a "good" story but in the ende it was just a colection of sex scenes

To me this manga feels more like an extra to the LN source, like it focuses on the sexy side bits that a mainstream series would skip over.

Dex-chan lover
Not the happy ending some of us see. More like "I f'ed everything and proved what I'm willing to do."

Another axed series.

Dex-chan lover
At least it ends, and it ends with best girl.

Thanks for your work.

Dex-chan lover
Very interqting manga to raise awareness of have sex to combat The declinimg births

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so this actually comes from a novel....too bad I'll never be able to read it.

Double-page supporter
@gaigous

... It is. He's saying he doesn't feel like much of a person sometimes, like the main reason anyone wants him around is because he fucks good and beats things up for them.
That's some depressing shit to deal with. Sex doesn't immediately make all things tolerable.

Let's also not mention he's the only one doing any work during these escapades, the others are just lying there and taking in all the benefit.

Dex-chan lover
well, I gotta applaud this manga for going where no harem dared to go, straight up marrying them all. Thanks for scanlating!

Dex-chan lover
good job mc, but die mc die!!!

this has a novel? and it has 7 vol? haven't seen it

Dex-chan lover
let me guess the reason he was brought over... He was brought over to increase the world's population.

Fed-Kun's army
nothing less expected from this degen series. At least this series stands to be completed in manga form, we don't have much isekai up to this point like that. Sayonara~

Fed-Kun's army
At least a harem manga ended with harem ending, not like majority harem mangas out there.
But still a shit manga though🤣
4/10

FTU

It wasn't the best, nor average in the slighest but atleast it was no bullshit throughout the story with endless meaningless drama

*applaud*

Better than the most harem variations stories shit, I've read honestly.

6/10

Users who are viewing this thread