Butsuri-san de Musou Shitetara Motemote ni Narimashita - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - Happy Ending!!!

Dex-chan lover
I stopped reading this a year ago and forced myself to skim through it after seeing that it was over now. Good fuckin riddance.

Aggregator gang
5/10, I just saw it ended after half a year of not reading it, it would have been better as a multi-series H-doujin instead of a 'isekai manga'

it deserves 4/10 but one point is for the cute characters and that's it.

Dex-chan lover
Finally ended lul. This might go longer if only the art is better.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel Woah Woah, dial it back a bit, I'm gonna try and explain my values and position on this topic.

Not everyone is inherently disgusted by the idea of being viewed/treated as a piece of meat to be ravished sexually in place of a relationship based on romantic love, in fact for my particular flavor of aromanticism, lust and platonic love are the only things I "need" from people in general, romantic love is actually a negative being a complete and total turn off.

As for being valued for something other than being the breadwinner and sex stick, if people were to genuinely perceive me as only that, why would I let their selfish opinions affect my self-concept? This life is mine and no one else's, and so their views do not and cannot define me.

TLDR; I would be perfectly content with a harem life of loveless sex, dungeon crawling, and my hobbies, but I understand that I'm the minority in that regard.

Dex-chan lover
It showed tits so I won’t give it a 1/10

2/10 it is

Wtf man! My dreams!! Ah, btw nice ending for sex manga haha. Story? Don't hope i'll give even 3 of 10

Contributor
I’m surprised myself I’ve read it til the end, though honestly I was here to see my best girl, Raina.

BTW, thanks for the translation and completing it.

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous

That makes me sad for some reason. I feel like people should treasure themselves a bit more than that - and that it helps them appreciate others as much if not taken too far.

But if that's good for you, then more power to you.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel No worries, a person's values are an interesting thing like that.

Your values dictate something to be demeaning to the self while mine instead dictate it as glorifying.

Values determine the entire dynamic of how we view and live our lives, one little value out of place and suddenly the entire metaphorical kaleidoscope shifts.

So yeah, a very interesting topic~

LUL people hated it but stuck around this long to finish it? Well whatever at least it ended when it should 8/10 came for harem plus isekai got both and MC actually fucked his harem.

I liked that it started out as an adventure harem where he actually got laid, and built relationships... Just wish it kept that adventure aspect more as well...
Overall it was alright...

Double-page supporter
Here I am now sad, I didn't want it to end the manga already.
Someone who has read the novel can tell me why his master summoned it?
I understand that it is written in volume 7 but with my current computer I cannot read the novel (the PC gets too tired). '^^

Users who are viewing this thread