Butsuri-san de Musou Shitetara Motemote ni Narimashita

Dex-chan lover
I generally don't dislike harem plots when girls just instinctively jump at MC.
But damn, that thing is such piece of shit that i can't even force myself to read it beyond 2nd chapter.

It's all so hurried up, broken, boring and useless.
First time it shows in sudden transition from the first page, to "don't even understand when it happened, but it's much much later". Autor just don't give information and this is major fail for isekai.
After this we know that despite the fact that our hero is OP, we don't even know why he is OP. We don't know neither abilities, nor techniques (if that teacher even teach that thing to him).
And most importantly, battles SUCKS!
WTF, for isekai OP protagonist it's must have, but here i found the most boring battles of all time. No explanation, no plot behind battle, just provocation in one panel, and broken sword in next. But ok, i guess you could say that she was just side character, but battle with guildmaster definitely supposed to be epic in autor's mind. And the only thing that better is that it lasted longer for a page or two... bleh, it was as silly as previous, because autor can't even draw actual battle, maybe broken sword was even better than this embarassment...

Anyway, i want to read this at least for ant daughter that i know is coming quite soon, but i can't even stand to look at anything to reach that moment... I tried 4 times already, and never actually read past 2 chapter, it's too vomit-inducing.

this is basically isekai in its purest most concentrated form
that is to say
its complete garbage

Dex-chan lover
This is a case study in awfulness. It is worth reading for that alone.

No wonder why artist of this manga has the username 'End'. I understand his/her suffering

@Authn somewhere in there is a girl that was a guy in their "previous life". Still bangs the MC though.

honestly not sure why i'm still reading this buy i come back every update.... meh.

Let me tell you the tale of the Saint of all isekai garbage titles: Skill Taker.
No amount of alcohol was enough by the time I reached about Chapter 12 in that one...

Great show but don’t like the gay part and how y’all gone get mad at the harem Mc doing what is suppose to be done the whole point of a harem is to have a group of bitches to fuck but I see people saying the Mc trash and shitty are y’all right in the head cause who wants to read something about an Mc who runs from pussy he’s in there clapping cheeks and getting paid

Aggregator gang
@Nellbizzy: Wasn't gay. The dude USED to be a guy in his past life, but is 100% female now. Even before they had sex, she was torn by whether she was still male or not. Now, she's accepted she's female. You were just overthinking it is all (understandable, of course.)

Double-page supporter
I think the power trip portion is nice. Him having sex with the harem, I don't really mind. His attitude toward consent and how he doesn't seem to actually care about anyone in his harem beyond "cute" and "mine", I take issue with. Honestly, it's a shame that this issue that nagged at me early in the series keeps becoming more prominent.

Holy crap some of you people have serious issues. Stop crying about a guy banging his harem in a wish fulfillment story.

Dex-chan lover
People are taking this one WAY too seriously. By the way this manga is, you'd know that it is just a massive nonsensical shitfest, but it's so bad I enjoy, and keep coming back to read every update.

TL;DR: Turn off your brain when reading this and it's good to kill time

i read it just for all those bad comments but this is pretty normal one of those mangas you read to lose some time

Dex-chan lover
lol...so many idiots...here's a tip.

dont read if u dont like it, ya big idiot.

All this negativity in this comment section is depressing af.
People translate it so People can enjoy reading it.
You guys should at least praise these People who took their time to translate it.
Btw everyone does have their own opinion of mangas.

each chapter he gains one or two more girls for his harem there has to be a limit how many he gets and why is every girl ok with him having many other lovers xD

Aggregator gang
"Up next, an erotic development." I guess they mean someone's getting...............boned?
....I'll see myself out.

Users who are viewing this thread