By Spring - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - I'd like a kiss

Now what the hell is his mother going to do if she hears about this?

Also wonder if that one nice teacher from before will break up this teasing.

Fed-Kun's army
there it is. was wondering when she was gonna pop back up to make our boy's life Hell. hopefully she suffers immensely and dies alone.

Dex-chan lover
Well Souta has his 3 chapters of fluff so it was about time the author made his life a living hell again.

The worst part is I could actually see him start ditching school completely and isolating himself at home. His mental state is already precarious as it is and now his friendship with Yuri has been shattered so that mental support pillar is gone.
I'd hope for the teacher to come in with an assist but I don't even know what he could do for our boy at this rate.

Dick move Yuri. You're not going to get his affection like that. Though maybe she's realized that fact and is just going full vindictive bitch now.

Worst part is I don't even think our boy's turmoil is done. His mom's "work" is still yet to be revealed and she hasn't found out his secrets yet.

Dex-chan lover
That lil bitch

Yikes his mom is gonna be pissssed

Unless the teacher that knows he works helps him out somehow

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but think the classmate wants him to drop out of school so she can offer him a position as a sex slave.

Dex-chan lover
for the love of God, someone help this poor kid, he's about to enter in a world of endless pain.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
how could i buy a girl if i'm poor? checkmate atheists

Fed-Kun's army
Is the pain he will endure going forward worth it for his happy memories of Haru?

Find out on the next episode of dragon ball Z

This Bitch, always with the snitches and tattletale I’ll tell you. Man this chapter gives me feels. Can’t wait what happens next.

Double-page supporter
And there it is... The sudden but inevitable betrayal that literally everyone saw coming.

I knew he wouldn't ask her to kiss him, he's too much of a cherry boy. Haru doesn't fully realize it yet, but they're already in love with each other.

I know it won't happen, but I'd love it if some boys followed him home with the intent of bullying him, only to run into his mother and they all start whispering "is that the prostitute?" to each other. She'd have a Fukushima-level Mommy Meltdown.

Unfortunately, what's more likely to happen is CuntBitch is gonna "take responsibility" for him being ostracized at school by "offering to tutor him."

There's a 50/50 chance that his mom will just straight-up abandon him when she hears he "was with a prostitute." She's a controlling, hyper-possessive psycho; in case y'all have forgotten.

@LordTrollbias It's definitely just petty jealousy. She's not a full-scale sadist, she's just a possessive yandere turned up to 11. If literally everyone at school, teachers included, have no respect for him, she can have him all to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread