By Spring - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - I'd like a kiss

@jimkage you wanted pure and adulterated drama and suffering? Then this is your chapter.

After 3 chapters of elation, finally, reality had to spit him on his face and authresses remind us japanese society is a cruel and merciless judge. I'm possitive Yuri spotted him in ch. 16 (ch 15's end had Souta with street clothes and he had his school's summer clothes in the beginning of Ch. 16).

The 1st 3 quarters of this chapter were pure bliss and chemistry development. Only for Sou-chan's bullies to greet him with his demise, and Yuri letting him know she's his butcherer and making sure he has to feel a pain far greater than hell for his "crime". She actually broke the Yandere limits and turned into a vindictive menhera (メンヘラ. The description nips give to mentally ill girls in fiction) that could give Kanokari's Mami a run of her money. What Souta is going to suffer is a metaphore of PT-Portuguese Vejita being raped by PT-PT Mario Bros... i mean, Freeza.

Even the editor (the one with the Yokai Watch's whisper's knockoof face) is worried of Souta's injustice.

I'm positive at some moment Souta will try to act strong in front of Haru to not get her worried, but she'll tell him to let it go and let him cry all his sorrow between her tiddies.

@LordTrollbias Only expect things to get worse for Souta and Haru by proxy, bc Yuri will likely accuse her of being a danger for society and all Hidaka Sanchuu's male students will go in crowds to Kasuga bridge and force Haru to do some "services" for them. More likely than not, the news will reach Fumi, Sakura and Shigeo's ears. And may kami protect poor Sou-chan's soul if at the moment of running away from school he spots his so holy mom leaving from a love hotel. Will Souta regain his happiness? Find out on the next By Spring Z.

Also, based Maki Hayashi returned to the drawings. Haru's badonkers got nerfed, but there were more details on the art.

Btw, a fun fact: the title of this manga is a bilingual and local pun. Smart move from authresses.

By spring - Buy Spring - Bai Haru - Baishun - 売春 (japanese word for prostitution, pronounced Baishun, has Haru's kanji).

Dex-chan lover
People who use the mob to attack another people are scum.
Totally despise her now. Man this kid doesnt deserve this crap...

Dex-chan lover
Well, don't expect anything good happen after this kind of things happen

Dex-chan lover
Japan's own version of cancel culture. I guess its better because at least they have the balls to do it to your face instead of on twitter.

Group Leader
He was going to stop buying her really so it turns to misunderstanding into a conflict. The true is he broke an promise to her that he was gotta stop visiting Haru then few months later. MC Dated It Yuri because it resembles of Haru of all the shops they went to. MC lied to Yuri basically hurting her without knowing so it's basically his own fault for the price he committed it. It all make sense 😀

@DarknessAssassin not only he broke a promise. On her eyes, he outright lied AND betrayed her trust, bc he said he had to rush home for his job (we know what he did instead, and he also lampshaded he was being an idiot for doing that. He knows he was being impulsive by ditching her in favor of Haru, betraying her trust and that he was going to suffer consequences for that).

He knows he was gonna fuck up hard with his actions. Bc of that, i think what's gonna happen next is that he is going to act tough in front of Haru and swallow his emotional turnoil, but the blonde will get the hint Souta is just hiding his pain. MC is too pure (aside from his horniness) and innocent and Haru actually reads his emotions like an open book. Luckily, that was what got her being drawn closer to him.

@MesaOracle this ain't cancel culture. It's just nips showing their prejudical nature towards everything that clash with their values and traditions. Poverty, robbery, street thugs, singlemotherhood and prostitution are heavily stigmatized there. This kind of attitude comes from waay before cancel culture being a thing.

@DarknessAssassin i'm actually both anxious and scared for that moment. Not only Souta's gonna suffer, but also Haru if Hidaka students go in mass crowds to buy her and Yuri's accusations reach that bastard of a stepfather's ears. Japanese people are huge assholes, so Haru could be framed as a public danger to the society. Dammit, between this and Kanojo, Okarishimasu 152 earlier-than-usual spoilers, i'm in an emotionall mess right now

Users who are viewing this thread