By Spring - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - I'd like a kiss

Just coming to ruin the comments' box and be the 100th post.

Seriously, this chapter left me in a mess. Specially on 3 moments, when Souta hesitated into holding onto Haru, but ended wrapping her firmly, but gently, and none of them said anything, it's kinda obvious they were starting to develop feelings beyond the "customer and prostitute" they had and the physical contact was kind of a trigger for that; when he had to hide in the bathroom so his mother doesn't discover his massive grin (this one was sad bc of the implications. Boy for the 1st, and maybe last time, was genuinely happy for real, and was letting the relationship to flow naturally); and just when he was being wise and decided to change the nature of his relationship with the JK, that Yuri bitch had to come and destroy his school life out of petty jealousy and moralfaggotry (fucking middle schoolers. They take things to the extreme when something pisses them irl. Worse if the butcher is a popular bitch that everyone listens to and obey to her whims, bc that means she can put the entire class and school against you with only opening her mouth) meaning that he emotionally went one step further, but 9999 steps back. I ended up almost crying, seriously.

Besides, he surely is a horny brat, but knows his limits and seems to respect women. He knows things like genuine love and kisses can't be bought with money.

Dex-chan lover
First off good to see we finally topped 100 comments for the first time on this.
But I was just wondering if Yuri's sister could ever come into play. From Yuri's flashback when she was in elementary school (IDK if that's what the Japanese equivalent is called) her sister was in middle school so using some jumbled up mathematics the probability of Yuri's sister and Haru going to the same high school is pretty decent. Hell they might even be friends IDK. It'd be an interesting possibility.

I FUCKING HATE THAT SCHOOL IDOL BITCH IM FUCKING ITCHING AS HELL AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER

@KyuMazu, @LordTrollbias even if that would be nice, it would be possible if only Yuri was in elementary 5th grade and her sister in middle 2nd year. By the looks of the flashback, the, atm, innocent grill could barely be at 3rd grade. Elementary schools in japan last 6 years, middle schools last 2 years and high schools last 3 years.

Unless Haru's Yuri's oneechan idiot senpai ofc. What if she knows Haru's issues, puts two and two and realizes she is the girl under the bridge bc she can't stand the toxic family environment, but not the dreaded prostitute? Whatever happens, Souta's still fucked nevertheless, maybe he would be spared from the customer part, but if Yuri realizes Souta, aside from poor, is from a singleparented family and said singleparent engages into PIV prostitution, i fear Yuri would hate him more than never and demand her family to move away from that town. Remember Souta is lying to her about his real situation and only his homeroom teacher knows he's poor and singleparented (iirc, he called Souta a "special circumstances" student). Haru only knows he's piss poor, but i think she won't make a big deal if she realizes he's singleparented or if he's the son of the town's bike.

@WhisCalifa69 please tell me that
Haru doesn’t presumably get assaulted by Souta’s classmates and Souta himself doesn’t get assaulted by Yuri.

@Khansolo some would try their luck and assault her. As for Yuri, she might attempt at stealing Souta's virginity when manga reaches climax.

But it's more likely for Souta being chased to te bridge, and being gangbeaten if he attempts at defending Haru from her rapists. Keep in mind she couldn't finish what she was saying about her dad back then in the previous chapter. Very likely her dad was killed by a thug in front of her and that event left Haru with emotional scars. If she sees Souta being mob lynched by his classmates, that could trigger her some vietnam flashbacks.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! I AM FUCKING LIVID! Getting Vietnam flashbacks to Onanie Master Kurosawa.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck this series to much trash ass drama people fucking with the MC that girl he went ain't a hoe she sweet she hustles but she has real feelings for the MC mom is a useless whore I would beat her ass so bad for being trash at being a parent 🖕🤬

As I said in my thread on /a/, Yuri does not truly appreciate the consequences of her actions here. Both Satou sans and Maru sans families are in serious jeopardy in terms of stigma, and even violent repercussions from Fumi san towards Satou san. For example, despite not doing ANYTHING illegal, Maru san may be expelled if word of this reaches her school. Maru sans stepfather might very well try to disown her if he finds out about this, forcing her mother to choose between abandoning her child, or her marriage. There very well maybe a suicide risk for Satou san and Maru san, if things escalate out of control.

Yuri sans anger is understandable, and Satou san deserves a hard smack across the mouth, but this is downright dangerous and outrageously inappropriate of Yuri to be this vengeful.

Users who are viewing this thread