By Spring - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - I'd like a kiss

@Silentninja72 the better punishment for vindictive and jealous bitches in a not-isekai seinen manga is being humilliated by a full blown army of BBC's and old bald ugly fat bastards.

Too bad it's a realistic prejudical Japan setting, so i fear Yuri can get her way with her accusations without consequences for her. There's no dragon balls, no rosas de guadalupe and no airecitos de la rosa that could revert the emotional scars MC and FMC could get. Justice not always prevail irl.

As much as I hate her she’s a good character and al of y’all know that it would have been boring without her

@assfield not just an antagonist, the whole crapsack middle school and the whole Hidaka town in this series is antagonistic. Not even the mom is a good guy here.

The worst and ironic thing: the antagonists are in the good side of the law. The MC and FMC are the bad guys in the school and society's eyes. Ironically, the mom is also the antagonist, but her way of thinking is hypocritical with her actions and she's also seen as a bad woman in the society's eyes.

Group Leader
can’t wait for Yuri to get yeeted into the next millenia, what a jealous two-face

in regards to the whole town being antagonistic, his one teacher seems like he might be the only one who would ever help him out

I'm sorry but this whole situation just isn't realistic at all. I get a rumor starting up and for him to be somewhat shunned by the rest of the school, but for everyone to instantly believe the entire story and immediately decide to oust him from the school, it feels like an extremely rushed and lazy way to cause conflict.

What's she doing did she give up on making him like him and making him pay for not picking her hope she gets what's coming to her

@Starbright thinks MC betrayed her bc he dumped her amidst of their date in Ch. 14. She obsesses with MC bc he was nice to her once and thinks she can control him, as he is a weak and emotionally destitute cherry boy. Bc of being the school's idol, honors' student and class president, everyone listens and obeys to her tantrums. A perfect recipe for a disaster.

She already snapped once, when MC defended the, atm, nameless JK and as a consequence, she told some guys about the rumors, almost provoking a gangrape scenario if not for MC, after that, she gave him the cold shoulder for weeks. Tbf, she didn't like him as a person, but bc what he represented him to her: a weak soiboy who can be manipulated and tamed bc the other boys were "scary and not like her daddy" in her eyes. Now that MC broke free from her manipulation radius and was being honest with himself, she showed her true colors.

Users who are viewing this thread