By Spring - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - I'd like a kiss

Aggregator gang
Nice, I hope boi mc dies. ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

@jimkage chapter 18 will be your favorite once it gets released lol.

1598980768360.png

Dex-chan lover
I mean.. I'd be mad, but the MC is the epitome of a simp and the blondie is a scumbag who's taking his money despite knowing how poor he is, so props to the bitch who ratted them out but also fuck her.

@Arcverson I can give a pass on the simp part bc he actually is socially retarded due tocircumstances. But a simp won't be making such advances towards a girl (and an older and seemingly gorgeous one) like he did, not even save her from a bunch of to-be-rapists. Simping is all about idolizing and doing anything, even the most humilliating things to win the others' attention. Souta wasn't expecting nothing with the aquarium trip, he just did that because he felt Haru was hurting herself bc of her name and wanted her to be in good spirits.

You wanna know who are legit simps? GS Mikami's Yokoshima, Slam Dunk's Hanamichi Sakuragi (he just entered the basketball club bc a cute girl talked to him and wanted to win her attention. Nothing can be more simp-y than this), and even Kanokari's Kazuya before the prelude to the movie arc.

Dex-chan lover
@WhisCalifa69 I mean the exact meaning of a simp is really vague, to me it means a guy who keep throwing 100s of dollars at a stripper in hope that he would get anything from her more than a suggestive pose, the MC is doing something similar to that.

Here's a pro gamer move. Just talk over them and tell them they're wrong, if no one believes you who gives a shit🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

@Arcverson Wow you are complete dumbass. Can't you fuck off and die incel garbage? Not only are you not using words correctly, you barely even know what they man. Like Christ how ignorant can you be?

Supporter
Well, to all the folks who thought Takasaki wasn't a bad girl...LOL. Thusfar, she is the most evil person in this series, though even I was surprised that she'd do something so contemptible. No doubt she followed him after their date, and found out he spent more time with Haru afterwards. The fact that Haru and Souta didn't do anything sexual at all doesn't matter to Takasaki: how dare Souta reject her after she spent all that time to set him up?!

Souta is not a simp; in his own way, he's trying to pursue a relationship with Haru, though since he's never been in one, it's weirdly endearing the way he goes about it. A simp does not put in any real effort into a relationship, hoping that merely supplying his mistress with material goods and being a general footstool will be enough to win her affections. Simps are also typically morally bankrupt. On the same token, Haru is not a "queen"; she already said that the money in its material value is not important to her, but it is instead a pretense of her having a reason to spend time with Souta. She's not ready to admit that she likes him, so she keeps up this 'exchange of money for services' act in the meantime.

@DevLogger only one person is more evil than Takasaki... Fumi xD

Tbf, i don't think Yuri followed him,but ratted him out with the events that happened in Ch. 4. What happened in Ch. 5 after she flipped her shit only because Souta suggested the bridge jk isn't a bad person foreshadowed her vindication.

Even though she ain't ready to admit that, whatever social, physical and psychological punishment Souta will be put into will put her feelings in evidence (and put her in serious shit if she gets caught by Fumi or Yuri). It's only a matter of time for her to act on her feelings.

Btw, the way Souta goes to pursue a relationship with Haru is too similar to how Rocky pursued his rel. with Adrian in the 1st movie. Childishly endearing, he even has the enough control to suppress his lust unless she enables him. Boy really deserves a happy end after all.

Contributor
...Sigh.

Can someone slap this girl, please ?
Well, at least after a public humiliation like this, her chance with MC are null now, so he can 100% focus on Haru.

This gif tho, perfect.

Sure the MC is a simp but the man was paying like upwards to 76 cents per session (80 yen). That's like a profit for what he got

Aggregator gang
What a dick, what is she? An angel wannabe? I mean, just leave him be bruh. Even if you're correct, doesn't mean you're right.

Users who are viewing this thread