By Spring

@justforthelulz Ch. 21 in russian was uploaded a while ago. I google tl'd the essentials to spoil me a bit and also tl'd the footnote from the last page. The ending announcement is on said footnote.

Contributor
@WhisCalifa69
Are you sure? That seems way too sudden of an ending if true.
I threw that page into an online OCR and got this:

tbc.png

EDIT: Nevermind, I just read your (English) comments in the chapter thread. Shit, man.

@justforthelulz
Yes, it ends in 2 chapters. It was very grounded story so no surprise that it ends around 30 chapters. I was just expecting few extra flashbacks chapters about Yuri or Spring/Haru families.
Well, better to end it how author and artist wanted to than dragging it on.

Also from Duo (both Author's and Artist's) Twitter post, they're looking for assistants for new series. So it look like they have something new planned and it's already under some publisher's wings.

Fed-Kun's army
i still don't get how people manage to find entertainement in this kind of manga, do you like to cringe or feel disgust while reading manga ? there is literally no likable characters and all their actions are incoherent, this isn't a phsycological manga when the the character's are so much on the edge of every emotions, like i can't imagine that there would such a high level of dog shit person in the same town, they are way too rigid and the drama feels way too forced, another wasted good art as usual

This is probably a dumb question but I haven’t read it as yet and depending on the answer to this question I might not even read it.

Is she actually a prostitute for other people or is that just insinuated

@Adryan475
the FMC? No. She has issues and said bridge was her spot to run away from her family issues. She only played with MC that game because she found her naivete cute.
MC's mom is the real slut there.

Wow the recent chapter really seems like it's going towards resolving some conflicts quickly.

My god this series was getting to the good part and still so much to be explored anyone have official info on why its ending in two chapters

Fed-Kun's army
@CptHornSwoggle you'd be surprised how my faith level is low, just looking at comments on this site and what manga is popular make me lose faith instantly but still i find this manga 's character way too exagerated even though i know people are shit.

@DanTheMan6383 well idk bro i was 5 chapters in and the only thing i wanted is dropped that shit and never see a single page of that shit again and thats what i did, its just edgy for the sake of being edgy, reading manga is a way of having fun or being entertained for me and its this isnt in any way fun.

i mean, im not even against drama, i like good dramas but this is just painful to read, there is not a single well written character and the drama is pathetic and forced.

If this is really ending due to the author unable to complete it hope they leave it on a cliffhanger and pick it up later because no way you can wrap up everything in two chapters

Double-page supporter
Wow, sucks it seems to be getting axed. Too little space left in only 2 chapters for anything amazing to happen, shame because I want to see a good few of the scumbags in this story get their comeuppance.

Contributor
Is the author sick ?
Hence the hiatus/abrupt end ?

Well, i guess it's better for the author to end it while he can and rest instead of working non-stop each week, dying of overwork and getting a never finished story.

Users who are viewing this thread