By Spring

Well this is a shitshow... but huh that girl sure got jealous so fast. As for the mom shes doing a little way too much for no reason besides self satisfaction. MC idk he kinda has good reason because of him being poor

I think this manga won't have a happy ending. I think that even if couples problems do get resolved, the fl would play a hand in the destruction of their relationship unintentionally. I hope I'm not being cynical here.

@Roiisu plot twist: their relationship is destroyed, but parallel to that, Yuri gets her redemption arc after watching Souta's condition and reflecting on her own jealousy. Igarashi actually being Takasaki-papa could break her.

I would drop this if that happens. What Yuri did is beyond any redemption and any ending other than the MCs getting together (either alive or dead) would go against the ongoing message about "love ain't about control"

Maybe nota happen like thus, but wish Haru save/help Souta in someway...

With all that money she could tive to Souta some cheap smartphone maybe...

Theo problemnis tua hum só Dumb and let her mom findnitnif he nada onde, 3ven Theo clothes she tooked

I feel lousy reading this but I want to see how it ends, even if it's a train wreck. I just want to see him stand up to his mom finally.

@Crash6 everything is pointing to that. And his reaction won't be pretty to see.

When him and Haru meet again, she won't bring that smile he fell for anymore, and his innocence will be fucked beyond any recognition. 2 broken birds that shall heal each other.

Aggregator gang
Wow! MC is a total dumpfuck.
Her mom is fine at some point, ah gosh! thinking your man cheating on you gives me the chills down my spine. I don’t wanna even imagine. Oh god
My heart aches even I’ve no one right now, fuck her mom is unlucky asf, though reenacting The same mistake as her husband aint the best solution. Such a drag. Ah I hope all the people in the world find peace in the end. Plus goddamnit MC, try understanding your mom a bit. Just tell her you like her, it isn’t like she is against you loving someone genuinely and having a pure relationship ( not sure though, if he’s timid asf though nvm)

@Rabita022, you can feel sorry for her bc of her absolute shitty circumstances (parental abandonment and love betrayal are really delicate issues), but the way she is punishing her son for something every fucking middle schooler start to experience is just criminal and falls under child abuse. She needs both a punishment in prison and a chance at rehabilitation.
Tbf, he told her the truth in ch. 19 (a halfhearted one, but he was right when he said he hasn't money to buy prostitutes), but she's too drown in her relationships ptsd to actually listen to him. Even though he tells he's going steady with a good girl, she won't believe him. And remember what was her reaction after suggesting he might get a girlfriend back then in ch. 7... Yeah, putting him into child slave jobs.
So if you think MC is a dumbfuck as of now, when he finally finds out the truth about his mom's activities, you'll find him as a callous asshole bc his reaction won't be pretty to see. But nvm, the key point here is communication.

Aggregator gang
@WhisCalifa69
Ah well, don’t go that far. Well though you’ve to understand his mom, absolutely loathing the idea of her son indulging himself in prostitution Or any kind of perverted things. Pubescent Childs are always At verge Of being astray, so parental abandonment like you mentioned is what initiates all that, still that boy should’ve some common sense on why her mom being that harsh with him. At least I’d have discuss with my parents rationally. I assume not everyone is capable of having that courage to engage in a rational convo with parents at puberty phase. ( I’m exceptional lol)

Fed-Kun's army
@Rabita022 I can understand a parent being worried about their son engaging on this type of "illicit" transactions. But we have to agree, that this is excessive. This is downright abuse, there really is no other way of describing it. Regardless of how worry you might be
locking up your son, depriving it of it's clothes and forcing him to do labor
is not something that any sane and functional adult would do in this situation under any case. Like if anything the boy should have the common sense to understand that regardless of what he has done, what her mother is doing to him is not right, like there is being harsh with your kids and then there is this.

@daniel345 @Rabita022

http://takamine.blog.jp/archives/9588907.html

This japanese blogger did a review about the most recent chapter... and he's beyond pissed with solid arguments. He even went full legal matters and explained a bit about why the thing Fumi does is a blatant violation of the Child Abuse Prevention Law with the aggravation of violating the Article 220 of the japanese penal code regarding unlawful capture and confinement. Fumi is risking between 3 months and 7 years at prison.

Fed-Kun's army
@WhisCalifa69 Thank god that there is people out there with common sense, I might not be a legal expert, but I agree that the mother should face some legal consequences for her abuse. I really cannot understand how some people are arguing that MC should try to understand her mother, like understand what?? that she is an abusive parent?? LMAO.

This is good If you like psychological dramas with dark themes like blood on the tracks. I recommend reading after more chapters are out since the current volume 4 is infuriating to read

MC is extremely retarded possibly mentally retarded and often seems like he has the mental age of a five year old. He also acts like a complete soyboy.
This is probably because he was raised by his ***** mother who has mental issues. His mother is insane and deserves to be in prison but I have a feeling thats not going to happen

@apatel190
Souta's "retardation" is obviously his mom's fault. Don't forget the 1st chapters established his personality as fragile and extremely naive and Fumi's driving force is keeping her kid as a pure and innocent manbaby due to the trust, abandonment and betrayal PTSD she has.
Good thing for the story he's going to find out the truth... his "retardation" will, more likely than not, turn into utter recklessness and self destructive behavior when his innocence gets shattered.

Still a good read, despite of how infuriating it can be right now. I don't see this as an uber deep psychological horror story, but as a teen romance drama with an emphasis on child abuse and people manipulation. This manga should have "Child abuse", "Psychological abuse" and "Mental illness" tags inside because of those things.

crazy shit happening here. He just want´s to intzract with a girl he likes and everyone is shitting on him, expecially that black haired bitch. Poor guy.

Users who are viewing this thread