By Spring

@Vcxz it's bi-weekly. Eng tl will be out 1 week after its release in japan from now on. The next chapter is out the next friday in Japan, so the translated chapter is gonna be out by the chilean independence weekend.

the story was going good until this villainous come in and destroy everything...!
now is becoming less interesting and more like vulgar

@rokuro tbh, i saw this coming since ep. 14. Bitch has shown signals of blowing things up and making his life hell if he didn't behave like the beehive. Classical nip public school bullying plot redux N° Nth.
Mom is what haves me worried the most.

PSA: a little teaser to get everyone warmed up for the next week when scanlations come up: By Spring's editor (jimitankun on twitter) said this week's chapter (the 19th) is going to have serious development.

I can't tell if this updates weekly or not, it seems to have 4-5 chaps a month up until these last 2 chapters which are 2 weeks apart.

Group Leader
Well... This manga make me really sad...
Idk why... But in past... I also a shitty poor like that...

I remember when anyone on class using android and i the one that using samsung champ... (Idk this is right name or not)

Yeah... If ur economy different than the other... They will bully u....
What amazing world right?

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck man, I had neighbors who were abused by their mom. She took away his clothes too.

Dex-chan lover
@Dark_Tifanny69
It usually releases every 2 weeks. Any variances to that is usually due to the magazine it comes out in going on break or issues with getting the RAWs

Users who are viewing this thread