By Spring

@Darroth are you serious? Did somebody tell to the cops or the child guardians?

This manga is hitting too close to home as of lately. I picked this up bc i suffered social class bullying in mid-school and a busty highschooler was my only comfort (sadly, i was too dense to realize she liked me. We were quite touchy feely tho. I never saw her again after transferring to other school when going H. S.). Souta is kinda relatable to somebody.

Dex-chan lover
he should just beat the fuck out of her and demand some clothes lmao
Yes, invoking a severe violent reaction towards his only known family is a completely measured response, I agree.

I was really poor once so can kinda relate to this (not the mom or prostitution) and tbh its a really shitty place to be also it also affects you mentally and physically. However im kind of happy i was really poor because it made me think a whole lot more about my life and gave me new perceptions on different things. If any of you guys are poor like me have people who can support you. Friends and family are really important but it also shows which friends and family do really care about you.

If you read this have a good day :D

@AnddoX yeah, yeah, sure. attempting to murder your mom bc she stripped your clothes and is projecting her abandonment issues on you sure can be a great thing to do :v

Dex-chan lover
you guys aren't whiteknighting for an abusive mother, are you?

@jinter lol nope. We can understand her actual personality stems from serious parental abandonment issues and a painful heartbreak breaking her naive mind, but what she is doing to Souta is a causality for spending some years in prison.

Dex-chan lover
@jinter
I understand that the adults in this world are mostly useless, per the norm and reflective of reality, such that getting that one friendly teacher's help is probably not going to amount to much, as demonstrated by how easily he is deceived by the mother.
I would think that being against the suggestion that the abused and bullied MC resort to domestic violence doesn't really fall under "white knighting" the mother, so much as it is only going to escalate the situation to a point of no return.
MC does not have a lot of great options, or even any good ones, but let's be honest here: MC probably wouldn't be able to physically overpower his mother anyways.

If ever something must happen to save Souta, Haru really needs to whisk him out by all means and _____________ to literally break Fumi the THOT’s leash and Yuri the Yandere’s control; although it may cost Haru her school life but her image.

If she would be revealed as 18(spoilers, I don’t know how to use the tags), she may be ________ as well. But Souta really needs more of Haru as more chapters be released.

On the other note, this manga must be adopted into an anime, a year or two after it’s final chapter. Many will cry for sure or really tune in.

@lazserbqaz to use spoiler tags, just select the text you want to hide and press the button which contains an eye crossed with a diagonal line.

For this to have an anime, it must have at least 34 chapters done for a 1-cour season. And by contents, it shall be exclusively for catv (AT-X, BS Fuji, BS Asahi) or streaming, as the themes this manga touches are way too risky for even an air tv past midnight anime block and might piss off authorities (prime minister, majors, soccer moms and uberconservative old guys at the parliament).
Btw, Haru's barely 17,but if she goes 18 and Souta finally gives in and pops the cherry, she'd be rly fucked up due to Tokyo's AoC being set at 18yo.

Knowing Souta, he'll purposely push her away from his life to protect her,delivering a convenient lie.

Users who are viewing this thread