By Spring

Dex-chan lover
This is not the manga you are looking for.
ibo0i.jpg

This didn't happen, no one wrote it. God, it was so bad or it wasn't, I can't remember and I hope it stays that way.

ig It was fine... probably wouldn't recommend, set-up chapters are pretty nice, but since chap 17 it gets rushed, like wtf happened to that black haired girl? Only me that cares?

So much wasted potential in a manga that started out being about unregulated sex work, systemic poverty in capitalist societies and the commoditization of youth. 😔

Welp, I'd say the ending was handled better than I expected. Worth a read but not if you're in a mood of high expectations.

I feel like there should be a psychological tag here maybe?

@b4nji nope. It isn't too deep.
A contents' tag regarding domestic abuse, bullying and child abuse (it's lowkey, but still) is more fitting.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruhhh did i read this far just to get disappointed? Not a single kiss scene UGJ

It wasn't bad. It's not too deep but it's not light either. My sorry was a rushed ending but it was okay.

Fed-Kun's army
Feels so bad that it ended with only 23 chapters
If it had more I could see so much more potential with the development of the girl "friend" and the mom|
Also the teacher was a good guy, I wish he had more time. the teacher look like someone that could give him support.

Still it was an enjoyable short read
8/10

I was about to go freaky deaky near the end, but thankfully it ended on a good note.

Dramas like these are pretty hard on my heart to handle.

Double-page supporter
I'm guessing the author wanted to end this at 24 chapters due to the 24 yen theme this series revolved around. It was an interesting read but I hope the final tank has some additional content.

This was a really heartfelt story that teaches you about things that happen irl and its GOLD and its also teaches YOU THE MEANING OF LIFE . Yes these things do happen irl but rather than ignoring them, accepting them and finding a solution is better!.After reading this manga the moral of the story also has dealt a huge impact on me that "money cant buy love" and this will stay forever in my heart and help me improve as a person.Buying stuff like this with money is just bad.... clearly bad why? because its fake its short time satisfaction and it will never last for long as the short road usually is the harder road than the long road.Reading this im clearly happy that the story ended on this note and im really excited for the next and last upcoming chapter.... I really want to know what happend to the mom though because she dealth a really bad hand in this situation with her son .In the end what matters is not how the journey started but how it ended ! I hope you all know why everyone liked it is because after the kid was dealth a bad hand , in the end he took the right road rather than blaming it all on his mom.I DO HOPE THAT MANY OF YOU KNOW THAT RATHER THAN BUYING THIS STUFF WITH MONEY ITS BETTER TO STAY LONELY and there is nothing in life that we cant achieve without our hardwork and will power. If you want something go and get it yourself changing the way you act around people can help you make more friends!

@TheWanderer567 the final tankoubon will have extra content. Mostly main couple shit, but also character setteis and something about Yuri.

https://twitter.com/ei_yuzuki/status/1333248548326916101?s=19

Users who are viewing this thread