By the Way, Dragon Mistress! - Ch. 5

what even is that emperor's plan? if he really does kill the dragon then the country will become a desert again. Idk what he even gets out of playing this silly game

jak

Contributor
@ghusjil

I wouldn't be surprised if it was because he's possessive of Karl and knows that Karl and Evelyn are close and that Karl is clearly infatuated with her.

He also seems to have known that she was the dragon before Karl did.

Something I'm curious about is it seems hes already aware shes the dragon if true hes pretty knowledgable of unknown things even black magic.

His goal might just be about having absolute control or maybe he has a way to take her power.

why do I feel he wants to destroy everything but doesn't want the blame?

Dex-chan lover
why is the king so shady? what he want? killing the dragon to transfer her power to himself or something?
Many thanks

🤔Why do I feel the King was the one behind all the previous accidents? (Like his father and brother's death...)🤔

Dex-chan lover
Karl is so cute....obviously blushing when he's talking with Miss Evelyn<33 XDDD

Double-page supporter
King still hasnt realized shes the dragon.. hes still treating it as if hes chasing/baiting a mage. Really biting off more than he can chew. Unless he has some forbidden power we dont know about yet. Everlyn did suggest that he had magic he shouldnt of had.

Well it has my interest. If she went dragon form, and ripped him apart, then it be over way too quickly. So I like this approach. Shes playing with him... while hanging out with her pet :p.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the emperor is just a greedy bastard.

Anyway, Evelyn seems to like playing this cat and mouse game with him while making Karl blush every opportunity she has. Hehe

and yet that brat tried to ruin the empire so desperately? totally unlikely an emperor but well he only became out of no other option. greedy brat

it is confusing at first but that confusing thing can make you read more like i hate that brat i mean the emperor like he is a traitor

Users who are viewing this thread