C.M.B. - Vol. 45 Ch. 149 - Treasure of the Romanov (Part 3)

Is it just me or future Nanase has similar hair style as Shinra's mother?

My favorite cases are The Arrested President (and its counterpart in Q.E.D.), Judean Fortune, The Leyak, and Dragon and Phoneix.

Dear team, thank you for bringing us to Wunderkammer.

Thank you for scanning until the end!! so appreciated and I love this series so much I can't come up with a favorite case ><

Dex-chan lover
I had my doubts from the early pages of this chapter. No idea why I didn't thin it was him sooner.
Sweet ending, they are going to be a deadly combination. Thank you very much for your hard work on this one ! Loved it.

Dex-chan lover
Awwwww 😭😭 I wasn’t even expecting more chapters let alone an epilogue where they meet again! This was such a fun ride. Thanks so much for translating <3

Dex-chan lover
AAAHHHH AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARDWORK!!!!!!

they were great again, I'm crying huhu

can you all believe shinra was waaaayyyy taller than nanase huhuhu his personality melt down a lot too huhuhh

and and how tatsuki a graduate of paris university and solve several (unmentioned) professional restoration cases on her own

while shinra is now using the second class cabin and try everything again from scratch

i wonder if kana's following suit, in several cases she is acting as a lawyer though, but probably graduated in japan?? i wish we can see both of them in QED iff in the future!

Although I'm sad this is the end, I'm satisfied with this ending

Thank you for the hard work writers, illustrators, scanlators, and translators!!!

thank you for your hard work on this series
thanks for the team who made their best effort translating this from start to finish. You guys are the best

Thank you so much for your hard work and best wishes on your future endeavor.
My favourite chapters are any that involved Shinra & Mau. It's always fun to see them trying to outwit each other.
The list by @Peter_S are also really good, maybe I will reread this manga again.

man I'm crying.

15 (!) years ago-ish, Q.E.D. first got published in my country. It was a great alternative to Kindaichi and Conan, although the early cases held a lot of tension and some kind of storyline compared to the laid-back, chill later cases.

some 5-10 years later, C.M.B. also got published - it was a great addition to Toma and Mizuhara's universe, with a different tag team (although with a kinda similar dynamic) starring his cousin Shinra and Nanase.

C.M.B. also had a very different focus, more culture and history vs QED's science and logic. I kinda loved CMB more than QED for some period before QED felt like it got back its groove somewhere along the way.

It's a bit of a shame that the publication stalled a bit thanks to covid to the point that you guys (Irregular Scans) outpaced the physical scans in my country.

I just wanted to express my most heartfelt gratitude to the author and the scanlation team for bringing us the story of Shinra, Nanase, Mau, Hihimaru, inspector Kujira, his museum, their friends, his cousin, his father(s) and mother, and their adventures around the globe.

My favorite case might be the crossover one, where they faced off with Touma and Mizuhara on the international court (?). you thought MCU was the greatest crossover event in the whole comic universe but there ain't nothing more awesome than Shinra vs Touma!

the cost has been paid in full and we bid farewell to the Wunderkammer.

Yay! Thank you Irregular Scans for continuing this manga to the end!

It's a sweet epilogue, glad to see Nanase all grown-up and pursue a career related to history. Glad to see Shinra's years of hard work and Nanase's years of waiting finally pay off.

This was such an amazing series, sad it has ended but it was still great. Thanks for translating.

ah, so sweet, at least this "couple" seems have clear ending... awaiting another couple to be honest with their feeling

Users who are viewing this thread