Can a Guy Like Me Be a Maid?

I really like this manga... Although the character and relationship likeability as well as plot is a bit odd. This heroine literally falls into the abyss before this sweet femboy's love for the MC... Like I'm pretty sure Kin is just supposed to be a side character to show some background on Ayaki as well as possibly act as a driving force or something but he literally takes the entire story over by the end and makes you want to forget whatever is going on in the plot and just make their relationship work. I mean I don't generally like reading MxM pairings. but Kin and Ayaki are written so cutely that as of the last chapter all I want to focus on is them. I don't know why this manga ended where it did or if the original manga actually ends there but I wouldn't be surprised if it was because the writer realised they couldn't possibly continue the story the way they wanted to after making the femboy idol side character route more intriguing then the man hating cousin route, regardless of romance happening or not either way. But either way, this pairing is truly too adorable for desiring it to be gay😌🥺

Users who are viewing this thread