Can anyone help me find a Josei manga ?

Double-page supporter
For some days I have been trying to find this manga with no success so far.
Stuff I remember:

• MC was a woman in her mid to late 20s.
  • The setting of the manga was a small Japanese town
  • The heroine had a crush on a childhood friend, I might be misremembering but I think he had a child of a previous marriage. I think he had left town and came back after his wife died, maybe inheriting a coffee shop as well.
  • This childhood friend used to have a crush on the heroine's sister, but never came up to be.
  • Said sister had left home and moved to Brazil for quite some time, and came back after a long time overseas (I think she came back for a funeral ? Maybe from MC's crush late wife ? Not sure though)
  • At some point the sister tells her family that she had suffered a rather violent robbery while living in Brazil.
  • Throughout all the manga, people are getting married and getting into relationships left and right, I do believe it was mentioned something about not getting too old to form a family, but since the MC wasn't that interested in that,she never paid a lot of attention to it.
  • I think the MC meets and sort of dates at least one other man during the manga, but nothing too serious, I do believe she was sort of going with the flow at the time.
  • This other man tries to confess but gets rejected since she still likes her childhood crush. At some point he visits the crush cafe and have rather cordial chat.
  • I do believe that the MC's crush, who knew about her feelings for quite some time at this point but rejected her due to not feeling the same or not feeling ready just yet, ends up agreeing to start a romantic relationship with her.

And that's it, I think I discovered the manga because the author also wrote a one-shot or manga that I liked and found it while searching through their works. Unfortunately I have been trying to search on my M.Dex library but I have been unlucky so far.

Any idea what it might be ? Thanks in advance for any leads you might have

Double-page supporter
I think I read that before if I guessed right. But I forgot the name as well.

Double-page supporter
That's a shame,it has been plaguing my mind since I remembered it's existence. Best of all is that I can't even remember if I liked it or if it was any good to begin with, but now I want to sate my curiosity

Double-page supporter
It absolutely is ! Thank you so much !

I knew the author did something else I liked, and that was one of my favorites and first Yuri manga I read back in the day, Sweet Blue Flowers. I had them added to favorites over in Dynasty but not in Mangadex so that's why I couldn't find them in here when combing through the authors of my previously read works.

Again,thanks for the help guys, now I can finish it and finally stop thinking about it 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread