Can You Become A Magical Girl? - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
what!? i can't become a magical girl!!

(now that i typed it out it sounds like a manga title)

Dex-chan lover
Crashed the party, soiled the mood and basically ruined everything. And worst thing is - they don't evel listen to others and do what they want.

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy not just that, they're taking the crystallised emotions and using them as part of something else, from what the last part of that chapter shows.
"Just a little more..."

They're being manipulated into thinking that taking emotions is the right thing to do, and they're being fools - dangerous fools.

Fed-Kun's army
Taking crystalized emotions away from people for some other purpose?...

I've never followed Magica Modoka, but reading all of that gives me that general vibe that some serious bleep (similar to Modoka) is going down...

Double-page supporter
She was doing just fine before their rude interference though

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like a personal agenda is at the root of this. Greed and ambition has no good or evil, I guess.

Kind granny with lots of experience vs stupid children. Eh... Now I start to believe that making Magical girls from grannies is a great idea. (Of course if they're not meant to be fooled, looking at you Kyubei)

Double-page supporter
Welp, at least they know they're doing something villainous instead of ignorantly following orders.

Double-page supporter
And with the appearance of these three magical girls, all the incel devils have been proven 100% correct.

Let's see granny stand up for the devils and protect them from the magical bitches!

Users who are viewing this thread