Can you check your pre-hack manga progress?

Howdy. I haven’t used this site since the hack. I've recently started to get back into manga and came back here. When I look at my followed manga, I can't see the old chapter progress anywhere. Was this completely dropped/the data was lost, or is that a feature that is going to come back sometime in the future that hasn't yet been implemented?
Thanks.

Solution
All read chapters from v3 were carried over, if you're talking about the separate "volume x chapter y" progress for each series then that hasn't been readded yet, but the v3 data for it is backed up and ready to be imported when it is.
MD@Home
Howdy. I haven’t used this site since the hack. I've recently started to get back into manga and came back here. When I look at my followed manga, I can't see the old chapter progress anywhere. Was this completely dropped/the data was lost, or is that a feature that is going to come back sometime in the future that hasn't yet been implemented?
Thanks.
Unfortunately your read progress is reset and wouldn't come back. Consider this just a small price of tons of new features.

You can solve that problem with new bulk mark as read feature.

Screenshot-2023-02-07-07-21-35-978-com-chrome-dev.png
Screenshot-2023-02-07-07-21-52-613-com-chrome-dev.png

Welcome Back 🤗

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
All read chapters from v3 were carried over, if you're talking about the separate "volume x chapter y" progress for each series then that hasn't been readded yet, but the v3 data for it is backed up and ready to be imported when it is.

Solution

Users who are viewing this thread