Can You Keep a Secret? - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Trip Planning

Group Leader
Rated "Fairly NSFW" because it's pretty much full on boobage on one page. Also forgot to write a note for ryokan, but like many of the things I write notes for, it's quite easy to Google...

wait what?! THAT'S ALL?!!!
Fck it i'm gonna reread Sexercise

Anyway, like my grandma said, "every couple's problem can be solved with pillow talk (or in this case, bathroom talk)"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the warning.
I guess, now I can carry my PC back to my room 😂

Thanks for the warning, that scene was so lewd!
Look at these two, holding hands like that. Is it getting hot in here or just me?
QmMy3wY.jpg

Aggregator gang
Nice. Thanks for the upload.

1. Been to both Okinawa and Hokkaido in the summer - let me tell ya, it’s hot down there. I found it to be almost unbearable.
2. Didn’t Shuri Castle burn down recently? What a shame.
3. I don’t think Hakodate is that exciting, I wonder what she’s on about.
4. I love how realistic this small conflict feels. Planning for a trip is tough.

Dex-chan lover
NGL, I thought the NSFW part was gonna be more...NSFW. Kind of to be expected, considering the series you usually translate. Thanks for the warning anyways :)

Group Leader
@Hacete Heh, does that mean your room isn't a private area :X?

@weyr Indeed, you've spotted the true reason for the warning.

@mal2012 1. Nice, I haven't been to either of them, just mainland Japan. I've been to Taiwan a bunch of times though, which is near Okinawa, so maybe it's a similar experience? It's certainly hot and humid during summer there, anyway.
2. Yeah it sucks, but at least it's being rebuilt.
3. Right?
4. Agreed.

@All-is-fine @waldo220 That's why I only said fairly NSFW! And remember, they're meant for people who are in public, just in case they want to be aware, not as a preview to get you guys excited xD. Honestly I did kind of anticipate this, which is why I wrote that first comment...

Dex-chan lover
Her unbraiding her hair is so erotic...
its_beautiful.jpg
. And her feet poking out of the bath, so cute!
Thanks for good job as always.

Other guys, don't forget that NSFW means "not safe for work", as in "your co-workers may mock upon you for being horny at your working place", even if you, being such veteran, are not aroused with this because of your reading experience (10+ years, 1000+ titles, 1000000+ fanservice moments...)

Dex-chan lover
lol I was fully prepared to see a sex scene or something
But yeah I get why it's "nsfw"

but damn were my expectations not met
good thing it was wholesome. I live for that shit.

Holy shit, that
hand holding
. I'm glad no one else was in the room while I was reading this. Fucking degenerates.

Group Leader
@henman Hit the nail on the head there— exactly what I was trying to say about NSFW. It doesn't mean that the chapter is going to go full hentai, it means you may want to be conscious of where you are when you read it.

Users who are viewing this thread