Can You Keep a Secret? - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Vacation Talk

Dex-chan lover
I thought she was saying that she was gutsy for taking the train by herself and just getting off at random places.

Dex-chan lover
Even Morizono wants some more grapes from their family. It should be really delicious.
Seishun 18 sound like a ballsy trip. I mean the introvert half of the world can't uphold that crazy "moving, sightseeing, sleeping in new place" rhythm during 5 consecutive days.

...to be floored...hmmmmm

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscanlations Happy to see you rested up (and working hard for us ;)

@Varler - it might be that, given that she might not have prebooked hotels or anything either? Plus the ticket doesn't come with seating arrangements (you have to get those as addons if you want to guarantee a particular seat/kind of seat).
Also the ticket might have a reputation of being a daring thing or tricky to use - at least there's a lot of fine print about in the Japanese wiki page about it, about how a trip stops being valid at exactly midnight so overnight trains claim two "days" etc.

Aggregator gang
@smashman42 I guess so. There’s a reason it’s called Seishun, you need to be young or prepare to be in pain.
With that said, there are locals on YouTube who go from the Kanto region to Kyushu in one day using it.

Just picked it up and read everythin so quickly. Amazing dose of fluff and sugar, just what we all need these days, you know?

Thanks so much for picking up this series for translation! I've read all the notes and agree 100% this helps support the mangaka. Where I live there aren't many ways to find out about these stories and its great to read it all and eventually buy the volumes for keeping.

Users who are viewing this thread