Can You Keep a Secret? - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Vacation Talk

Dex-chan lover
The nagoya science museum & planetarium is pretty nice, would recommend to people who likes to see stars

Contributor
The "Welcome back... I guess" brings to mind a certain culinary creator of curious comestibles.

Aggregator gang
Seishun 18 ticket! I’ve read that it’s popular with the locals, but us foreigners have the JR Pass.
As for why it’s “gutsy”, you can only take regular “local (普通, 快速, etc.)” trains with it (no limited express or Shinkansen), so getting from Tokyo to Nagoya using it would not be comfortable and isn’t something people would normally do. It would take approx. six hours with around four transfers.

Thank you for translating this as usual ❤ And although it's quite late, I hope you had a wonderful new years translator san.

@mal2012 whoa, so most working adults would just pay the higher price to not deal with that pain in the arse & have more time to actually do stuff

Group Leader
@mal2012 Oh, good point. I guess I didn't really think about how long it'd take or how many transfers, haha. It does make total sense, though.

@Koladeac Thanks, my New Year's Day was decent enough. A belated Happy New Year to you!

Dex-chan lover
Welcome back! Gotta say, I do miss my 2 week staycation. Hope you enjoyed yours!

Dex-chan lover
ahhh this is exactly what i needed after this EXTREMELY rough week. as always your timing is perfect, fox.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on, she's just gushing about the trip and now he can't XD
And yes, that indoors holiday IS love and life.

Hey fox, about the gutsy thing... nvm, already answered.

Users who are viewing this thread