Candy & Cigarettes - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Double-Edged Sword

Fed-Kun's army
I think it's supposed to be "Bernardo Falcone". Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
@Dunslax Thanks! I just directly Google translated that name so it turned out weird. I'll take note of the name for future chapters.

Group Leader
Thanks for saving me the trouble of not picking this up in stores and make me look like a lolicon.
I'm surprised this even made its way to france, considering normalfags there would just assume you're a pedo if you pick up a book with a loli in the covert... even the child book ones.

Dex-chan lover
makes her look like one of those assassin girls from gunslinger girl even more with that outfit

... a corrupt japanese business-politic (not the Yakuza) versus the Camorra...

Dex-chan lover
@BaGamman That's the country that came up with Cuties, I doubt the people there care all that much. Also the French are huge weebs so you can find pretty much any manga there.

Group Leader
Thank you to all who pointed out the errors in my translation. As the page I used for editing this chapter kinda crashed, I'll have to reclean the page if I want to edit it. As such, I shall not reupload this chapter. Anyways it's just minor grammatical errors, so it doesn't affect the main plot of the chapter.

Group Leader
IMPORTANT NOTE: I have made a major translation error. As such, I will redo and reupload this chapter. Sorry for the trouble!

EDIT: The chapter has been uploaded. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread