Can't Escape From Tatsumigahara's Love

i was really shocked when this manga got an update and tbh this is the first time i've been rooting for the dude to escape the yandere/s... fuck man this guy can't catch a break just because he got targeted as the "prize" for the "game"

I fail to see what's wrong with this one. You get feed, taken care of, have sexy time with beautiful girls... I don't see the problem here. 🤔

So its like that other one where the guy got kidnapped and abused by like seven women. It even has diaper stuff too, so already similar. Anyways, this situation is not ideal for any self respecting man. You gotta be desperate and deplorable to be in the MC's situation.

Thankfully, MC has some sort of rationale. Fighting against his horny desires for the sake of freedom, but it'd probably be better to give in and manipulate.

Double-page supporter
This is unfortunately screaming that this will get axed legit most yandere harem mangas get axed like that isekai one and school one, as long it doesn't go too far it won't get axed. For me, it really stretches the line and my gut feeling it will get axed like the ones mentioned earlier (have it banked somewhere, forgot the name), it gives way too similar vibes from that to this.

Double-page supporter
This is unfortunately screaming that this will get axed legit most yandere harem mangas get axed like that isekai one and school one, as long it doesn't go too far it won't get axed. For me, it really stretches the line and my gut feeling it will get axed like the ones mentioned earlier (have it banked somewhere, forgot the name), it gives way too similar vibes from that to this.
Might be wrong. I hope I'm proved wrong.

hmmm... i have a theory that not one of them is a yandere by choice but a yandere by needs... and by needs i think they want to escape that house too and the key is the key that maybe will let them come outside with the MC or maybe the key that will let them survive or something like that because tbh this is not a normal yandere for love manga they hate the MC too much for that (the 2 sisters proving that already) i dunno man this shit is gold, it's different than the traditional psychological yandere manga that i really love but i will still subscribe to this manga... btw this is the first time i want the "yanderes"(???) to lose. i don't like and trust anyone of them

bro, if you're smart enough you will not see this as a "Harem" as not one of them is teaming up to "share" the MC, i think all of the sisters are fighting for survival too or something along those lines because why tf did they "fall in love" with a random dude and "take care of him" that easily? and the "key" too why do they need a "key" to "take care" of the MC??? this manga is too interesting because there's many questions and so little answers

Fed-Kun's army
Shackle-style cuffs with an extremely simple lock, long chains that allow plenty of movement, attached to the weakest part of the headboard, his opponents are children and young women, and they even brought him weapons. I guess the first one was a test to see if he was the biggest pussy in Japan, and he passed that test with flying colors. It's strange because when he gets strapped down again, they actually do it right.

Lessons learned: Reject crazy bitches, do your daily workouts, and always stay strapped (not to the bed, in this case).

Double-page supporter
bro, if you're smart enough you will not see this as a "Harem" as not one of them is teaming up to "share" the MC, i think all of the sisters are fighting for survival too or something along those lines because why tf did they "fall in love" with a random dude and "take care of him" that easily? and the "key" too why do they need a "key" to "take care" of the MC??? this manga is too interesting because there's many questions and so little answers
I don't see how the sisters need to this for survival tho, it was explained before that they were a powerful family and even the police could not do anything. And if the mc is a random man it just leads to more confusion as to why of all things it had to be him for "survival"? I assume they all love the guy because of something he did in the past which he probably does not remember. Also think the key is meant for something gotta do with mc choosing one of the women to take care of him for life. Just like how you see in some manga where mc lives with a bunch of women and he had to choose one of them to marry. Since this has psychological tag it's gonna be probably something we did not expect.

So its like that other one where the guy got kidnapped and abused by like seven women. It even has diaper stuff too, so already similar. Anyways, this situation is not ideal for any self respecting man. You gotta be desperate and deplorable to be in the MC's situation.

Thankfully, MC has some sort of rationale. Fighting against his horny desires for the sake of freedom, but it'd probably be better to give in and manipulate.
Anem…source?
For research purposes of course…

Hold on, if the choice between freedom or getting pampered and taken care of by some hot semi crazy girl/multiple girls (including kinky stuff). I think i would choose the crazy yanderes over freedom. I get fed my favorite meals and have sexy time, no worries about money, and i just need to deal with their craziness. Yup, case closed. I'm all in, Akane and/or Midori, pls take good care of me.

Users who are viewing this thread