Can't upload, favorite and I have been banned ? [Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there everyone.

I'm very new to this site, as though I made this account some 3 years ago to upload an english translated chapter of a Higurashi doujin that I had found, I only really began to look at the website this year, as I have recently gotten the means to comission translators.

I recently uploaded chapter 1 of a new manga, Eroge Sekai ni Tensei Shita ore ga, Oshi e no ai de Netorare Hiroin o Shiawaseni Suru., as well as began to follow/favourite ones that I want to read.
Today when I went to check on my favourite list I found I was unabled to, and when I looked at my account I found I had been banned

If I broke some rule it was a pure mistake, and I ask for a second chance, please. Just tell me what I did wrong that I guarantee I will never do again.

You uploaded the raw chapter, in Japanese. Why?
That one is free on DLsite, and I thought people would like to check the original to see if the translation was alright (I personally trust Desudesu as they are a veteran, but other people may not).

I didn't know it wasn't allowed. You can be sure I never will do such a thing again.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Your ban has been removed. If you do this again, you'll be permanently banned.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread