Capture My Heart at the Flower Fields - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Beginnings with a Blonde

Fed-Kun's army
Aww I like that even if he has that flashy style he’s not some arrogant douchebag playboy like they usually are. This seems like a cute manga

This is so cute!

I hope this doesn't turn into one of those, country girl chases city boy to the city, and finds out he wasn't as nice as he seemed. And she feels like she's too different from city people. But the boy starts acting nice to her and giving her random self confidence boosts and they fall in love. Kind of stories.

That mole is placed at weird spot but makes him look 100000x better than if he didnt have it. Im liking this so far so Im following! Thanks Ikemen Manga 💖 Looks like a wholesome manga for us hehehehhehehehe

Liv

Group Leader
Nice start to a new series! Shoutout to the redrawers and typesetter! They did a really good job

Aww yeah this is nice 🥰 I hope it stays a sweet progression and doesn't go down the unnecessary rivals and drama route. Thanks for picking this up :)

Wow this is actually really relatable for me, I mean my Japanese friends mostly so flashy but normal (not delinquent or something). Even my bestie from Japan who is so flashy is actually otaku haha

And me who dressed like the FL is so amaze by my bestie who dressed like ML everytime we hang out haha

Thank you Ikemen for pick this up!

@darklittle1 It sounds like the manga called Atsumori-kun no oyome-san

they were literally just thanking each other for cabbages and i was already getting butterflies what the fuck

Oh jeez, it's so freaking cute, I already LOVE it which is exactly why I am sad that it's only 2 chapters so far😭😂

Does anybody have any more recommendations on mangas like this?? Is so cute and sweet

Users who are viewing this thread