Capture the Golem and Escape Poverty - Ch. 14

Aggregator gang
This quickly became kind of shit. He got cheated and said he was going to take care of his family even when other were dying to these things before the update. Now because of that selfish military bitch he's thinking of helping more people for nothing? not to mention now some kid wants him to help him get rich for no reward at all? Its like he started with being a doormat, decided to steel himself for his sister and now hes back to being a doormat but with power.

@penmore Wow. You penned it great, man. I felt like she gained a lot and is using him, especially when she smiled (low-key) when he agreed to take the so called "responsibility". and I think, when he'll realise what had transpired, the author would pop some random-shit-reason for the MC and let him continue. I feel like slapping her and him.
Edit:
Also, the Mc agreeing with taking responsibility there gave a very crucial bit of info to her, i.e., he's, at the least, somehow related to this mess and she'll continue to use MC and this info to gain more power in the military as her past clearly establishes one fact, that she needs power.

Dex-chan lover
hot girl says shes his girlfriend and he doesnt bat an eye? He must have the libido of a rock.

Why didn't mc just punch her face when she said to take responsibility?mc is hunting at the entrance every day while she going around gathering people, information,and also that Fu*king announcement.

Dex-chan lover
maybe he really is responsible since designed the game or maybe its one of his 'friends'.
Still it's scummy for her to guilt trip him. Hopefully she won't devolve into a power hungry boss.

Aggregator gang
Seriously... Use a mask.
Not only everyone should know about MC, not only there would be more people who used injection multiple times but also good way to defeat monsters. Traps are good way.
I can go past that illogical things, but I hope that MC won't join government. Really would ruin series for me.

Ah yes join a military unit to be their toy. Because the miltiary have done so much and been so righteous by giving absolutely no help, backup or resources to her unit before.
Seriously, will she ever learn?

Ok before you (MC) just go taking responsibility, how about you think about what that responsibility would be. Because the way I see it this is like a world ending problem, you would need to hold an entire country or the world on your back because of this "responsibility" that might or might not be yours.

lmao what a load of bs. The military would weaponize the powers and experiment on all the soldiers to find a way to mass-produce them to "export democracy", "peace-keeping", or "The greater good". There's no way any kind of government would let the MC keeps his source of knowledge. This is straight out a lazy wrote fantasy.

And now is the time to drop this, my god the story was a ok from the get go and to how he is learning the capability of the game and IRL. Yes I know he can't solo solve the whole escalation. But now it's just like the author have shoved this into a gutter. Disappointing has a lot of potential but just a waste really

hmmm.... i'm gonna drop this if the mc is seriously gonna "carry" that greedy ass punk.

Users who are viewing this thread