- Joined
- Dec 12, 2024
- Messages
- 1,124
OH!! WOW!! I'm there too!! I'm considered as a part of a gang too!! Thanks!!We finally took over the hood, guys.
![]()
Also, Mr. Robin, you changed your pfp?? Your previous pfp suited your sassy personality better.
OH!! WOW!! I'm there too!! I'm considered as a part of a gang too!! Thanks!!We finally took over the hood, guys.
![]()
Either you need to constantly looking the forum or just another unfortunate soul that not in the main character timezoneAlso....why do I always miss the time when the chat is most active??
![]()
Also, Mr. Robin, you changed your pfp?? Your previous pfp suited your sassy personality better.
¿CHAT IS THIS REAL?Sassy
She isn't wrong though¿CHAT IS THIS REAL?
Don't happy, he just say it with very friendly term¿CHAT IS THIS REAL?
Well, sometimes¿CHAT IS THIS REAL?
She isn't wrong though
You are very sassy
......Sassy...in a good sense, right?Well, sometimes
Yes.......Sassy...in a good sense, right?
Yeah, in a humorous sense. Like when you're being sarcastic. You get me?Sassy...in a good sense, right?
Yeah!! I meant in a friendly way!! I meant you're always sarcastic in a nice way!! Don't worry about it.......Sassy...in a good sense, right?
Are we still go to Baltimore?We finally took over the hood, guys.
![]()
@5hijima shouldn't be allowed to visit the hood!!!Are we still go to Baltimore?
Why?@5hijima shouldn't be allowed to visit the hood!!!
I don't even know Baltimore in the USA and thought it's some city in the Europe.View attachment 15762probably my age idk
We're gangstas but we obey the law and don't recruit minorsWhy?
Explain me the role please, what reference we talking about?
What a gentleman.We're gangstas but we obey the law and don't recruit minors