Casual chatting thread

Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
27,041
@BakedBanana guess what episode has aired today... indeed, the one we were waiting for! There's a detail I hope you can appreciate in it, was actually what was wishing for. For those who don't know, here a preview:
Nice, so they are going to properly adapt the manga this time around? I probably won't touch it until it's completely done airing though. But one thing I want to see adapted correctly is this moment from the second book:
d15co5.jpg

Magic Knight Rayearth 2 chapter 8

Tsubasa Chronicles proper anime adaption when?
 
NTRbro
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
19,491
Nice, so they are going to properly adapt the manga this time around? I probably won't touch it until it's completely done airing though. But one thing I want to see adapted correctly is this moment from the second book:
d15co5.jpg

Magic Knight Rayearth 2 chapter 8

Tsubasa Chronicles proper anime adaption when?
A proper anime adaptation of Tsubasa would not work without also remaking all of the stories linked to it.

It would be like watching Avengers Endgame without having seen any of the previous films.

Pretty fights I guess, but you would not get all the references or context.
 
Knight of Dex
Contributor
Joined
Mar 6, 2019
Messages
6,877
Nice, so they are going to properly adapt the manga this time around? I probably won't touch it until it's completely done airing though. But one thing I want to see adapted correctly is this moment from the second book:
d15co5.jpg

Magic Knight Rayearth 2 chapter 8

Tsubasa Chronicles proper anime adaption when?
I don't know about being proper or not, for now it goes a bit slower but no substantial differences so far. At the end of the season I can tell if it was different or not.
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
27,041
A proper anime adaptation of Tsubasa would not work without also remaking all of the stories linked to it.

It would be like watching Avengers Endgame without having seen any of the previous films.

Pretty fights I guess, but you would not get all the references or context.
Eh, I'm of the opinion that someday they'll remake Cardcaptor Sakura, so that's one down. Chobits maybe? Tokyo Babylon and X are tricky though.. Almost forgot about xxxHOLIC too, that is a big list..
B38rH7t.jpeg
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 4, 2023
Messages
893
They tried to do a reboot it various times, each time it flopped, so they dropped the franchise entirely.

I don't think it's coming back.(though I wish it did, was one of my fav anime.)

I watched the series in 2019 and rewatched earlier this year and I was just as disappointed that they didn't pick up the plot points from Revolution...
 
NTRbro
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
19,491

Users who are viewing this thread

Top