Casual chatting thread

Knight of Dex
Contributor
Joined
Mar 6, 2019
Messages
6,877
Eh, I'm of the opinion that someday they'll remake Cardcaptor Sakura, so that's one down. Chobits maybe? Tokyo Babylon and X are tricky though.. Almost forgot about xxxHOLIC too, that is a big list..
B38rH7t.jpeg
I'm only here for Magic Knight Rayearth, I don't like the rest of the works.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 31, 2024
Messages
880
Eh, I'm of the opinion that someday they'll remake Cardcaptor Sakura, so that's one down. Chobits maybe? Tokyo Babylon and X are tricky though.. Almost forgot about xxxHOLIC too, that is a big list..
B38rH7t.jpeg

This just reminded me that I have Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles sitting on a shelf sealed (I actually forgot I bought it).

I can predict weather

I use my leg and elbow to predict incoming heavy rain they get pretty damn sore.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 17, 2025
Messages
265
wait, this end-user bug is pretty cool tbh (at least for me)
just remove those information things (from bla bla, joined: bla bla, last seen: bla bla) and it can be a refreshing experience. Add something that can wrap username and title, then it's done.
X223CED.png
t70OzZP.png
78m72wH.png
MMKr3Ig.png

Note: as I mentioned, it was "end-user bug" which means after I refresh the page, it returned normal.
 
Mangodex Derailer Wheezer
Group Leader
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
14,104
wait, this end-user bug is pretty cool tbh (at least for me)
just remove those information things (from bla bla, joined: bla bla, last seen: bla bla) and it can be a refreshing experience. Add something that can wrap username and title, then it's done.
X223CED.png
t70OzZP.png
78m72wH.png
MMKr3Ig.png

Note: as I mentioned, it was "end-user bug" which means after I refresh the page, it returned normal.
when you use the border to border but the user said fuck it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top