Casual chatting thread

Forum Oji-san
Contributor
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
11,516
I really fail to see the appeal of setting off fireworks 🤷‍♀️
When I was in my late teens/early twenties, it was kind of fun to be dumb with bottle rockets and roman candles and those sorts of things. I grew out of it, and I'm really glad I never got to fool around with anything bigger.
 
Mangodex Derailer Wheezer
Group Leader
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
13,978
Man, the latest chap of Konoka Press sucks. Just a retread of Hinamix. Ryoh-Zoh must have been frustrated from all the criticism that Itaiamai had a happy ending after all the NTR bait.

(Wanted to give a try at @pandascepter and @BakedBanana habit of commenting about random stuff)
Randon stuff? bruh...
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,924
(Wanted to give a try at @pandascepter and @BakedBanana habit of commenting about random stuff)
Random stuff? All my stuff is on point with pictures, where are your pictures?
Felt hollow and unsatisfied.
That's because it was forced. There was no heart in it.

Speaking of which.. Damn, she's crazy. @pandascepter
mdsGLG2.png
 
Mangodex Derailer Wheezer
Group Leader
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
13,978
NTRbro
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
19,397
Lol you wish. What do you think the money is from??

Crazy? I called that extra normal. Shes perfect with the tag of "Yandere".

Which one? Ive never send you anything.
I wasn't referring to Higurashi, I was referring to some crappy NTR manga that keeps getting pushed further to the last pages of Ananga Ranga magazine with every release. That location is the sign of low ratings on hentai magazines.
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,924
Crazy? I called that extra normal. Shes perfect with the tag of "Yandere".
Average day in Hinamizawa:
RnpRt1D.png

wgdXUd5.png

Which one? Ive never send you anything.
oh yeah.
1hqjbvp.png

i don't remember exactly, but i'm assuming this is Shion dressed as Mion. i seem to remember a 'fun fact' that Mion was never shown to lose her mind from Hinamizawa Syndrome (until Sotsu/Gou, that is...) Mion truly is best girl
Yeah. But I thought Mion does lose her mind once? I don't remember what arc it was but didn't she go crazy thinking Keiichi was in danger and so she puts him in that prison under her family house? I know it shows up in Sotsu too, but I believe it was in the OG also.

But yeah, I finally finished chapter 2. I think the next chapter should be focusing on chair victim Satoko. I heard the OG anime toned down some stuff that happened to her, so it's sure to be an adventure. :worry:
s1avjOa.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top