Testing bot, do not reply
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2026
- Messages
- 4,908
This thread is moving too fast 😅
can we get to it already I want to go back to reading the doujin I was readingeveryone's a coward
MY PING DESTROYED ME
THE NANOHA EXCEEDS ANIME IS COMING OUT TOMORROW!

Yoo is that a 50005?Damn it... I wanted the thread to be locked for a day...
Can't you veterans let the newbies have one?
@Atifus just remove the bad YouTube link and keep the comments. You can't let these guys win!alright @Atifus can you delete my previous 2 post rhat contain youtube porn so @BakedBanana can taste his own medicine
Either way I already screenshotted the comment.@Atifus can you delete messages pls
@Dverin_Oshiban_Duren won the last one.Can't you veterans let the newbies have one?
Congratulations, BanBan!
whoaa it takes me such a long time to read this masterpieceI... do?
One of the poem I had to submit to my club for pride month
[HEADING=2]To be someone else[/HEADING] You will never realize The crippling feeling of a crime Committed, just by existing. They tell me, this is me; That this body—it's mine. But despite being in my home, Why do I wish to go home? Why was I put onto earth, Like an alien to myself? How do I find such courage, To go out—To just be myself, Under all the eyes, just for me? They will always hand me names, Like borrowed clothes from someone else. I wear them until they make me ache, Yet they never learn the shape of me. None of them ever Feel like skin. They believe They make me real. But through every demand, Every expectation, Every name they choose for me, I disappear Even more.
Yeah, I was about to dm you about lyrical... i actually forgot tonorrow is the release day@Atifus just remove the bad YouTube link and keep the comments. You can't let these guys win!
![]()
Either way I already screenshotted the comment.![]()