Perpetual Newbie
- Joined
- Dec 7, 2025
- Messages
- 4,365
don't do itI'll change my pic tomorrow.
don't do itI'll change my pic tomorrow.
I may be some attention seeking bootlicker, but I will never be a Rolandthe offer is open to you too, you know
![]()
That skeleton is kinda hot... ฅ૮×ﻌxაฅ
Same thing, different words (mostly)I am the herald, and the one that speaks of the path to enlightenment ฅ૮•ﻌ•აฅ
wow, first time i've seen the day 0 v5 leaderboard. i was already aware that i had a little over 8400 comments near the end of v3, but seeing how low the leaderboard used to go is especially crazy now that it's soon to have only 10k+ users on it. (also damn, @Glomoro really dropped off the face of the earth huh).
I'm still puttering around but I'm too lazy to comment as much nowadaysYeah.. I miss the guy. I still recall the three faces I saw the most in manga discussions of V3 were him, the unicorn, and @Kaarme (and you too, actually, so four). I remember even writing something on his profile back when the forums came back lol.
Nice. You've learned. The only good baby is a dead baby.wanted to try my hand at it
![]()
But this one is undead, which is even worse...Nice. You've learned. The only good baby is a dead baby.
Heh, looking at achievements I can never achieve@Cool.Ice
Never forget you can look at user's previous titles here:
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/casual-chatting-thread.1901352/post-30351501
If you think about it, being a skeleton is the ultimate nudityThat skeleton is kinda hot... ฅ૮×ﻌxაฅ
It's honestly not that hard nowadaysHeh, looking at achievements I can never achieve
If you think about it, being a skeleton is the ultimate nudity