- Joined
- Apr 11, 2024
- Messages
- 6,348
thanks for the chap-I mean, chinese subtitles, couldn't understand what he was saying without them
thanks for the chap-I mean, chinese subtitles, couldn't understand what he was saying without them
I got @BakedBananaI got @bigtiddyoneesan
wat do you got?
I got @bigtiddyoneesan
wat do you got?
I've got @Robinisback , which means isekai's Sunday, meaning Mushoku Tensei! Everyone run to get first seats!
I got a rock..
Me when I check my notifications and all I see are pings from profile posts.
If only I can detach my head. I would do something...Me when I check my notifications and all I see are pings from profile posts.
...they didn't use the third verse or outro? For shame.Shame on all of you, it's all a plagiarisatiom of Walk Like an Egyptian, but not as cool as Jojo:
What a cute clueless girl usually says:
I read a couple of chapters and i'm not sure what i expected but it's just as advertised.its an interesting one called " My younger sister got hemorrhoids so I gave her a suppository"
For someone who claims to not like me at all, you sure love mentioning me.I've got @Robinisback , which means isekai's Sunday, meaning Mushoku Tensei! Everyone run to get first seats!
Is it actually good or is this rage bait? I don't follow Spiderman. @GreenfrostThe new Spider Man movie was pretty good, idk why people are saying it's bad, it's awesome, man.
My friend described it having shounen logic, as in they just pull stuff out of their ass.The new Spider Man movie was pretty good, idk why people are saying it's bad, it's awesome, man.
Dude, the story of Spider-Man is quite literally about unshakable amount of hope in a man whose life is beyond fucked, he's literally like Superman but human. It's quite literally supposed to be like that.My friend described it having shounen logic, as in they just pull stuff out of their ass.
I still think there's hope in correcting you, unlike the other Russian in CCT. And well, there's no better association than Rudeus Greyrat and Robin is Gone.For someone who claims to not like me at all, you sure love mentioning me.![]()
posting this so I may know the answer to this question as wellIs it actually good or is this rage bait? I don't follow Spiderman. @Greenfrost
I don't want to be mentioned in the same message with Rudeus Grayrat.I still think there's hope in correcting you, unlike the other Russian in CCT. And well, there's no better association than Rudeus Greyrat and Robin is Gone.
it was good, they pulled of something that the past trilogy and amazing spiderman couldntThe new Spider Man movie was pretty good, idk why people are saying it's bad, it's awesome, man.