- Joined
- Apr 26, 2020
- Messages
- 11,494
...correction mentioned?I still think there's hope in correcting you, unlike the other Russian in CCT. And well, there's no better association than Rudeus Greyrat and Robin is Gone.
...correction mentioned?I still think there's hope in correcting you, unlike the other Russian in CCT. And well, there's no better association than Rudeus Greyrat and Robin is Gone.
Hell is that supposed to meanI still think there's hope in correcting you, unlike the other Russian in CCT.
what chu gonna do? Showing a crying emote?? 😭😭😭💢💢💢💢...correction mentioned?
My bro just another me.Hell is that supposed to mean
An indefinite working holiday in Siberia.Hell is that supposed to mean
I don't know. I haven't watched an MCU movie in a long time. They all felt the same, so I got bored.Is it actually good or is this rage bait? I don't follow Spiderman. @Greenfrost
There's no way Manko blocked the wuckle guyI still think there's hope in correcting you, unlike the other Russian in CCT. And well, there's no better association than Rudeus Greyrat and Robin is Gone.
He did not. Why else would he respond?There's no way Manko blocked the wuckle guy
edit: no he didn't
idk... I thought Manko blocked me long agoThere's no way Manko blocked the wuckle guy
edit: no he didn't
The anime that's been in my PTW for 10 years lmao. Song sounds like something I'd hear in the epilogue of the Higurashi visual novel.this anime teaches me to not lose your sandal.
the OP/ED are kino but that's about it, it's one of those 'amazing when you were 13' animeThe anime that's been in my PTW for 10 years lmao. Song sounds like something I'd hear in the epilogue of the Higurashi visual novel.
Just when I thought Jun Maeda is not relevant anymore then his song hit harder than a train.the OP/ED are kino but that's about it, it's one of those 'amazing when you were 13' anime
Put your favourite imouto on, you know you want it.daily nothing text, just got home from gym
I'm still debating on pfp change tbh