Casual chatting thread

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 31, 2024
Messages
877
Are we witnessing a manga recession due to overworking mangakas (causing adverse health effects) and impossible performance expectations? Maybe we’re coming into a new age with mangaka protection laws that mandates they get weekends off and 10 volumes to finish all their stories

Nah, they'll be exploited until their breaking point, physically and mentally as per usual while scumbags like Nobuhiro Watsuki are treated like royalty.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 17, 2025
Messages
257
Nah, they'll be exploited until their breaking point, physically and mentally as per usual while scumbags like Nobuhiro Watsuki are treated like royalty.
And then the law will not really changed since the kazoku and zaibatsu was the ones that profited a much from this industry and they had a really deep roots on Japanese government, economy, and else.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 17, 2025
Messages
257
The mangaka be like

Draw one of top tier waifu in the manga, give her greatest chemistry with MC, make her so reliable, friendly, great, helpful, and any top tier traits that other heroines don't have.

Then they casually add, "Oh, she's his sibling."

And then people start asking, "Hey, why some guys love claiming, 'incest is wincest'?"

Hm... Dunno, guess why.

h4jwx2jmt3we1.png
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 17, 2025
Messages
257
They will also ask, "Why are you getting so mad over LN?"

Dunno bruh.

If you have 20 volumes of chemistry build-up between the main character (MC) and the heroine to the point where they serve you with family vibes via their adopted child, and the heroine has already outshone the other heroines, and then suddenly the MC ends up with another heroine who didn't even have any chemistry with the MC, who is just his co-worker at McDonald's (I'm sure she ended win because the author prefers short hair and big breasts), I'll crash out too.

Yeah, I'm talking about that one specific series.
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 17, 2025
Messages
257
Your writing is your world and you're the god there. So, you can decide anything happen on your world.

That's true.

But remember, when the story published up to the audience, then the story now not only belong to you, but belong to a community and some enjoyers that are already prepared up to devour any products from this series, and also to criticize you for every mistake you made.
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,939
They will also ask, "Why are you getting so mad over LN?"

Dunno bruh.

If you have 20 volumes of chemistry build-up between the main character (MC) and the heroine to the point where they serve you with family vibes via their adopted child, and the heroine has already outshone the other heroines, and then suddenly the MC ends up with another heroine who didn't even have any chemistry with the MC, who is just his co-worker at McDonald's (I'm sure she'll win because the author prefers short hair and big breasts), I'll crash out too.

Yeah, I'm talking about that one specific series.
Valid crash out. @pandascepter would relate.
 
Mangodex Derailer Wheezer
Group Leader
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
14,000
They will also ask, "Why are you getting so mad over LN?"

Dunno bruh.

If you have 20 volumes of chemistry build-up between the main character (MC) and the heroine to the point where they serve you with family vibes via their adopted child, and the heroine has already outshone the other heroines, and then suddenly the MC ends up with another heroine who didn't even have any chemistry with the MC, who is just his co-worker at McDonald's (I'm sure she'll win because the author prefers short hair and big breasts), I'll crash out too.

Yeah, I'm talking about that one specific series.
Oh, the one where a fan ripped apart all the LN vol and the author private their twitter? Good times.
 
Supporter
Joined
Nov 22, 2018
Messages
1,283
They will also ask, "Why are you getting so mad over LN?"

Dunno bruh.

If you have 20 volumes of chemistry build-up between the main character (MC) and the heroine to the point where they serve you with family vibes via their adopted child, and the heroine has already outshone the other heroines, and then suddenly the MC ends up with another heroine who didn't even have any chemistry with the MC, who is just his co-worker at McDonald's (I'm sure she ended win because the author prefers short hair and big breasts), I'll crash out too.

Yeah, I'm talking about that one specific series.
Valid crash out. @pandascepter would relate.
Oh, the one where a fan ripped apart all the LN vol and the author private their twitter? Good times.
It is not valid anymore, it is fucking correct behaviour. Stupid ass shit author decided to ruin years of character development.
don't forget the witch hunt that even after changing his name, the author still got found and then blacklisted :pepela:

This is why I rarely recommend uncompleted series. Bad end is real.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
3,035
They will also ask, "Why are you getting so mad over LN?"

Dunno bruh.

If you have 20 volumes of chemistry build-up between the main character (MC) and the heroine to the point where they serve you with family vibes via their adopted child, and the heroine has already outshone the other heroines, and then suddenly the MC ends up with another heroine who didn't even have any chemistry with the MC, who is just his co-worker at McDonald's (I'm sure she ended win because the author prefers short hair and big breasts), I'll crash out too.

Yeah, I'm talking about that one specific series.
me when i vaguepost
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top